What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driven my little car for the first time in 13 days due to back pain. :eek:k:

Two things today.Finished dismantling the Puma Thunder which we bought for spares awhile ago.Then taking my Exige for an early morning blat.Just given it a service and even after 9 years ownership I'm still always amazed how it drives.Where legal it pulls from 1k rpm to 8 k rpm in 6th gear so quickly it cannot fail to make you grin.Just hope I can continue to get in and out of it for a few years yet.

Discovering that I can get on P P on my phone ( only taken me a year!) and amazed that I could remember my password yippee!!! Now to work out if I can put an app shortcuttie thingy on so I don't have to go through Google each time :?

Ahhhhhh we will have to do something about that. Been out yesterday and Aaron picked up a Victoria sandwich from m&s. Yummy! Though not a patch on PB's ! Ever played Minecraft? Lots of cake in that game :wink:

Hmm I'm not too sure I've been a little forum reclusive myself, I guess a few new faces, a few who have gone a bit quiet, not enough cake and a for me at least a dabble with looking into the abyss.

Pumber Thunder is fine beside still having an airbag light issue which is related to some work I had done on the car months ago where I either damaged the airbag module, pretensioners or the wiring to the ecu.

I'm breaking one at the mo so at least I have parts to swap out and loom to pinch wiring from if its needed :thumbs:

Sold the standard alloys from my old ST without having to advertise them!

Not really much use for my 2 5-stud cars.. :lol:

Fitted a frp (piper} full exhaust system yesterday...Didnt get time for a proper spin after I fitted it but took it for a good blast today after work..
Must say Its some job.. Perfect fit..
And there is some note off it when the pedal is flat...Very happy camper today..

Latest posts

Back