What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had Hive installed at home! It's pretty cool:

hive.jpg

Oh, and bought a car too.

About to go get myself some wasabi mix :wub:

More books... although my bank account/credit card is not quite so happy about it! :-D

Even more books bought on Tuesday, a bit expensive, but worth the investment, as the limited edition one I bought sold out within 12 hours of going up for sale... :thumbs:

Today, I picked my TT up after being without it for a week. The rear dampers were replaced under warranty, and even though they didn't fit them initially, they didn't charge me for their labour. :wub: > thread <

Blagged our way onto the Nurburgring pit lane just before 1st qualifying in the N24.

nurburgring pit 24h.png

Not only have I got tickets for TruckFest in Edinburgh this year but I now have 2 free tickets to go to British Superbikes at Knockhill in June.......one happy bunny :grin: :grin: :grin:

I should add that this will be my first time at any racetrack since moving to Scotland over 30 years ago, used to be at Silverstone most weekends when I lived nearby

Seeing this little beauty standing with the big boys! Only front wheel drive in the Coventry motofest gymkhana! Standard 1.7.
:p
The rest being the usual Japanese types, Nissan/Subaru/Mitsubishi/Toyota etc.
The owner was lovely too, questioned me about spacers as he was running on 12's on the rear.
Puma pride!
:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 273
Got the Millie taxed and took it out for a 20 mile blast. Immediately feels completely different to my red one as the seats are excellent. .But the brakes aren't as sharp. may need to give then a look. Otherwise superb.

I will cherish my coveted wooden spoon forever!
My first and hopefully last :lol:
Awesome day, lovely meeting some of you guys
Hanz xx

Hi Hannah
Good to meet you and all the other members I've never spoken to before and congrats on the spoon :)
Barry

Back