What the hell is wrong with some people!!!???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

BREAKING NEWS: 'Soldier beheaded with meat cleaver', then attackers are 'shot by police' in Woolwich

Story here: CLICKY

Good old SE London... and people wonder why I moved :?

Its weird because while i was out and about in the car for work yesterday I had the radio on, and in each news update they were talking about how Facebook admitted they were wrong not to ban videos of people being beheaded in Mexico...

I can't help thinking these sicko's might have heard the same news and thought "oh i wonder if someone will film us and we'll see if facebook bans it" ... because in the story it said it was as if the attackers wanted people to take their photo... did they see it as a challenge???

There were 2 attackers apparently. One doing the attacking, one filming it so the BBC just said.

Sick.

"...The young victim, wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt..."

I hope this wasn't the reason they picked on him... and if their idea was to stop other people supporting this charity then I hope this backfires and support increases a hundred fold in the wake of this!!!!!

Cant really say too much without sounding racist, which I am not.
I work with a totally diverse workforce & the devout Muslims I have spoken to are disgusted by the actions of these two men.
I am sure that there will be repercussions from this but it will more than likely be aimed at all the wrong people.

Seek out the extremeists and deal with them in a way that they cannot cause any harm, if that means shooting the f###kers then so be it.

Or in my case, because I simply can think of nothing constructive to say at this stage when we know so little.

My first thoughts are with the family, friends and colleagues of the victim. Any other consideration is secondary.

Back