what's the best exhaust system and air filter to fit for my puma millennium

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordiebravestarr

Hi I've recently purchased a puma millennium and love it. Any advise on the best exhaust system and air filter to fit as I'm looking at keeping it long term...also anybody selling millennium mats? kind regards kev

Hi,
Keep the standard filter but do the FRP cold air mod, cost nothing. Best exhaust mod. FRP system with standard rear box.
Sounds good not to loud in the car and goes faster, and very responsive on the loud pedal.
Regards,
Richard.

Agreed - std air filter.

As for the exhaust, I'd pick a Milltek cat back every time. (But not the full system)

geordiebravestarr said:
[post]349785[/post] Frp as in ford racing puma?

Correct frp = ford racing puma.

I don't know about other people's views but I use a flat panel k&n filter which fits the standard box an I can't fault it at all. :cool:

Hi, I'm looking for advice on how best to go about doing the FRP cold air mod on my puma millennium. Where's best to source the part? I'm also looking at a back box and tailpipe modification to my current exhaust. Would anybody recommend the sportex? I've only a maximum of £150 set aside for the exhaust mod.

Kind regards Kevin

moondustka said:
[post]350092[/post]
Look here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4781
Personally I think that thread needs better pictures or some diagrams. It's OK if you know this stuff, otherwise it's a series of black things being chopped about.

Latest posts

Back