Which bulbs?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a pair of Halfords Extreme Brilliance bulbs (as everyone on here raves about them) and put them in the dips. But to be honest I would like some bulbs that give that LED white effect.
I'm thinking of moving the Halfords to the high beam and getting something else for the dips. I have some white LED sidelights in, so I want some dips that will match them in colour.
Can anyone recommend some good powerful proper white bulbs?

Thanks

Midnight Blue said:
You won't get a better view of the road at night than with the Extreme Brilliance.
Except with the new Ultra Brilliance range...

I have the above on the Saab, very good. And used to have Extreme Brilliance on the Mini and Viva, also very good. Apparently the best halogen bulbs you can get are PIAA things but they're 4x the cost of Nightbreakers or more.

You can get 'Xenon look' halogen bulbs but the quality of light suffers.

Has anyone tried Philips BlueVision Ultra or Osram Cool Blue Intense bulbs on Puma? I would like to get xenon look without actually installing xenons (mostly because you can't install xenons on Puma legally in Finland). Osram NightBreakers could be bright, but they look quite yellow to me, eventhough they should be up to 4000K.

i have xenon headlight kit in.. considering taken them out and putting the halford bulbs in. my xenon kit is 35w and is terrable. full beam is needed

Back