Which sideskirts are these?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robs

315kigm.jpg

2dtu5g8.jpg

vh8al2.jpg

Not sure if they're MS Design ones or not, but they're the first sideskirts I've seen that look really tidy. Are they MSD or not? Remember seeing a pic of a red puma on here somewhere with the exact same skirts, too.

No these are MS Design Skirts...

ford_puma_ms_design_side_skirts.jpg

I do like those side skirts though i may have to help you find out what they are... :)
The rest of the body kit is hideous though :lol:

Cheers, that site is cheaper than this Polish auction I saw them on :lol:

I've seen that photo of the MSD skirts, but like most it's too crap quality to really see what they look like (especially on a black car lol), though you can just about make out they don't look as 'clean' as those other ones.

Rob

No theyre not. I dont like the MSD kit but i do really like the spoiler, i wanna get me one of those at some point.
But i might have to invest in a set of these skirts aswell. Damn you spending my money :lol:

MS Designs side skirts dont include access to the standard 'jacking' points on the Puma, so you'll need a rescue service if you get a puncture - or carry a trolley jack around in the boot

Found yet another pic:

s1kk7b.jpg

Am also liking the 17s filling the arches :p

They look exactly the same as the side skirts I have on my Puma, which I bought as part of an 'Obsession' body kit.

10052011070.jpg

10052011071.jpg

Would proboably look better if they were the same colour as the car though.... :roll:

I think they suit the Puma quite well. The door sort of curves in then out again towards the bottom. I think this shape/profile is also reflected on the skirts...

Robs said:
Found yet another pic:

s1kk7b.jpg

Am also liking the 17s filling the arches :p

I quite like that too (aside from the silly mirrors, obviously).

are they m3 mirrors? they look ok on a m3 but people keep putting them on loads of different cars and they just dont look right. they look like there pointing up to much on that puma

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156577598515224&set=pcb.10153947237679910&type=3&theater

Nothing related to the topic actually but just crossed this Puma which has quite extreme sideskirts :p How is this possible to make the wheels come out so much. I don't like it really, it's just too much for a puma. They probably mounted another rear axle or so! Why would one do this to a Puma, what an amount of work and costs. At least this guy won't have to bother about rusty arches :p

Agreed.

Externally it looks horrific, but the interior is really quite impressive in a blingy kind of way.

JSP said:
[post]349709[/post] Agreed.

Externally it looks horrific, but the interior is really quite impressive in a blingy kind of way.

I like the seats, not too sure what's going on with the dash but the rest is nice. I'd take the exhaust too! :wink:

Latest posts

Back