Why? Evil sods...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me started on benefits :evil:

If both parents aren't working then they get given heap loads of cash.

If it's a single non-working mum, again loads of cash and pretty much guaranteed accommodation at no/low cost.

Mr Joe Bloggs and his hard working wife who sometimes have to put double shifts in just to equal what some people get given from the government?

Yep... sounds like the UK to me!

From what i've learnt in my nearly quarter century of life is that people that do everything properly, honestly and as they should be get least reward for it.

It pays to be a lazy child factory here.

We are all human and all at times mis judge roads, make simple errors, yes there are so many James Blunts in this world, we just have to take it on the chin and live life as we do, its not going to improve, its just to crumble into more a pathetic society.

Well said red!!

If the government would stop giving so much to these retards some may actually go out and find a job but the benefits are so good in some cases it's just not worth working when they can sit on their arses and get paid nearly the same as a full time worker. Of course, there seems to be a huge amount of scroungers who haven't got a days work in them and are quite happy draining the coffers.

Tony theres a difference between people making the odd screw up and deliberate road rage/dangerous driving.

And i disagree, we dont HAVE to take it on the chin. if none of us stand up for our rights then nothing will change. The politicians are well aware of the CHAV problem in this country and at the moment lack the balls to change it. If they let things continue then eventually it will become an issue worth fighting as a vote winner and then hopefully something will happen.

I do think we need to sever our bond with the EU in the current context. we are an island and as such the EU model doesnt work in our favour both on economics and crime as well as this human rights rubbish.

The human rights act is a good idea in principal, unfortunately its the execution of it that went horribly wrong. Sure its only right that prisoners should have basic rights like food, shelter, healthcare etc but beyond that they should have NO rights. being convicted of a crime should take away those rights a normal citizen has.

Having spoken to the police at work at length, they find they have to go down the ASBO route a lot, not because it directly prevents that scumbag committing crime, but because once someone has an ASBO it circumvents the data protection act and certain privacy aspects of the Human rights law, thus enabling them to publicise who these scumbags are. often it being known who they are has a far greater effect than arresting them or giving them community orders etc.

Bloody rediculous when you consider how much effort it takes to get an ASBO!! Just remember all the crime programs who until 2007 showed everyones faces and now due to stupid laws now have to blot out thier faces!!!! I notice theyve even done this retrospectively to repeats of shows from before that date!!! Now for the bleeding heart liberals who say "but some of them are later found innocent" well for them you will find most of these shows tell you what they get at the end of the show so people can make thier mind up based on the individuals own behaviour, not just the conviction.

And for Tina this is the 2D maglite i mean below the bigger 6D one:
DSC00481_2.jpg

The 6D has better reach and wieght to it but is a bit big to wield in the car and doesnt fit in the door pocket. Interestingly, before the police adopted the extendable baton, they used a side arm baton and you could buy a side handle to attach to the 6D maglite to make it a side arm baton and torch. if its good enough for the police.............

Remember when hitting someone to hold it by the torch head so that they cant grip it and pull it out of your hand!!!

Maglites are highly effective weapons both against a person and against more solid objects like battering down doors, windows, plasterboard walls etc.
My 6D maglite is broken after smashing the head repeatedly through a wall and door:
DSC00482_2.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

yet its still repairable!!!!!!!!!!!

its not violence, its discipline and teaching boundarys.

traditionally the threat of punnishment and minor punnishment was enough to teach kids boundarys so they grew up balanced and well adjusted. A few naughty kids got a slap/wooden spoon and if you upset the local copper youd get a warning and a clip round the ear from him. if you went home to dad and whinged youd get similar clip round ear from him and be sent to bed with no dinner - note minor cases of violence being used as a punnishment/deterrance and note how it used to actually work.....

nowadays you cant do that because people dont seem to understand the difference between a clip round ear and beating with 2x4 so therefore its all called "child abuse". Now many parents are too WEAK to challenge thier kids and when they do they cant threaten or give a punnishment that actually works. The kids know the police cant do anything so no deterrant there.

So in effect these kids grow up with NO boundarys because the punnishments in thier childs heads are nothing. therefore theres no consequence to thier actions so no reason to not do bad things. Even prison isnt a bad place....

So whats left??? what language DO these people understand??? violence - plain and simple.

Not what people want to hear but thats the reality. The law doesnt hurt them in any way so the only thing left is violence.

Its no different than basic animal psychology (thats all we are under the "intelligence" we learn just the same as cats/dogs etc), eg a cow gets pain from the electric fence so it learns not to touch the fence and hence learns its boundarys (in this case the physical boundary of the field). If said cows still go over fence then the voltage is upped as obviously it doesnt hurt them at old voltage.....

nothing in our legal system can cause the "pain" to deter most CHAV's/criminals and make them learn, so therefore violence is the only solution. Yes its not legal but it works in most cases.

You hit and beat up a burglar and he'll usually not come back again because he will associate pain with it and choose easier targets. I know this works. Occasionally some of them who think they are clever will go get a couple of mates to get you back (thier mentality is "how dare you" because some of them truley believe its thier right to steal etc) but as long as you stand firm they will eventually f*ck off.

red said:
Don't get me started on benefits :evil:

If both parents aren't working then they get given heap loads of cash.

If it's a single non-working mum, again loads of cash and pretty much guaranteed accommodation at no/low cost.

Mr Joe Bloggs and his hard working wife who sometimes have to put double shifts in just to equal what some people get given from the government?

Yep... sounds like the UK to me!

From what i've learnt in my nearly quarter century of life is that people that do everything properly, honestly and as they should be get least reward for it.

It pays to be a lazy child factory here.

I know exactly what you mean mate.... my street is full of these 'bummers'
all in debt, rent arrears etc...

I work my arse off knackering myself out sometimes to to pay the bills... I missed half a payment and they try to make me homeless...

Really sorry to hear the shit youve been through Tina :-( *hugs*

P7TNY - Violence doesn't solve issues your right - I would never stoop to doing wrong. I think Warren means self defence. In my shoes, on that day, it was soo quick I wish I had something other than my fist to clonk the guy cos I hurt myself on my hand - but it suprised him and he ran off - not before slamming me into the driver door where I banged my head on the window.
Im only 5'3" - tiny little lass really! Warren - do you work for Maglite? Lol. Remember Billy Connonly - is that a torch in your pocket?? hehe.

Human rights has gone too far - They only should only have the basics in prisons.

Red - you are right about child factory UK the lazy sods. Its the very spawn of these that turn into the evil gits that this thread was started about! Steve worked 14 years in the same place before his redundancy - hardly a day off. He got a paltry £63 a week from benefits, no help for our rent, nothing. Im just pleased he has got a job, not what he wants to do careerwise but its an income.

Chavs are just living free cos they know someone will pay no matter what. We need a stronger government to actually stand up to these masses and tell them to buck up, get a job and work for a living.
Is it any wonder we are getting the likes of the Polish here in the UK? They work for little wages, live in basic accomodation, send most of their money home, but still graft and do a better job than any layabout scum I have seen in a dole queue!!
Not that I agree with immigrants and the strain the majority none working ones put on our NHS and benefits. Lets face it, maybe if some people want to live on hand outs - put them where there are none.

Everyone having a good rant??

As per my first thread - I got another tailgating tosser today on my way back from Halfords... So I tapped my brakes, he just gesticulated and shook his head and got closer.
How I wish a copper was around to witness this, and pull him for the harrassment.

Yeah i mean self defence if someone car jacks you etc, in terms of kicking shit out of burglars, id go beyond the realms of self defence!!!

I dont work for maglite but the torches are silly strong when they get bashed!! My 6D maglite took some serious rage induced banging on metal and brickwork to cause the damage you see on it (note the plaster from said wall you can still see). And yet its still repairable. The only reason i havent fixed it is because i smashed the switch with a direct blow on metal to the switch and combined with fixing the reflector means its not financially worth fixing unless i can get the parts cheap.

So if they can take that abuse... they will have no problems bouncing off a car jackers collar bone without damage to the torch!!!

If you a lower class girl with poor education it makes simple sense to drop out sprogs and claim benefits. This is why:

assume a 28 year old with 2 children, a boy and a girl. She does not work and she lives in basingstoke. She has a 3 bedroom rented house at market rent of £800 (LHA rates will pay upto 800 a month for this area).

She gets:
Tax Credits £5,022.40
Income Support £3,352.78
Council Tax Benefit £1,321.82
Housing Benefit £9,733.33
Total Entitlements £19,430.33

So to earn that amount of money AFTER TAX which is what youd need then at this years rates youd need to earn:

Gross Pay £25,372.00
Tax free Allowances £6,475.00
Total taxable £18,897.00
Tax due £3,779.40
National Insurance £2,162.27
Total Deductions £5,941.67
Net Wage £19,430.33

yes thats right folks, a chav mum with two sprogs gets the same as someone working thier butt off to get just over £25k!!!

A poorly educated girl in a poor area will be lucky to get minimum wage let alone £26k!!! in most poorer areas even people with skills and experience dont get £26k!!! for example, jacko an experienced teacher with a degree, gets only £30k!!!

So its pretty obvious that some one in a poor area is far better off living on benefits and dropping two kids than getting an education and working like the rest of us!!! THAT is why they do it.

Plus your forgetting any money they get on the side for maintenance of kids (not via CSA obviously!!) and any work etc.

nippydee said:
As per my first thread - I got another tailgating tosser today on my way back from Halfords... So I tapped my brakes, he just gesticulated and shook his head and got closer.
How I wish a copper was around to witness this, and pull him for the harrassment.

you should have slammed on hard, your puma would have been writen off but you could have got another 1 from the insurance pay out and claims y put it, if they rear end you its always there fawlt even if you drive stupidly :cool:

oh and to add to it further, if you are a couple with 2 kids, both not working, stay at home mum to look after kids and dad on JSA then you get:

Total Entitlements £26,605.19

which is equivilent to £35770.35 before tax!!

Thats the same as id get as new Lt in the navy!!! And thats quite a high flying job!!!

So you can work your arse off with degrees, high risk, high pressure jobs and as a family unit of a couple and 2 kids, you will likely only be as well off as the scum CHAV couple down the road who havent worked a day in thier life!!!

And for your "average joe" the average wage at 21 is £16,502 and they will reach the national average of £27000 by the time they are 29.

So even for Mr Average, you will be financially better off as a family on the dole!!!!

No wonder this country is f*cked with figures like that!!! The only thing stopping everyone else doing the dole thing is self respect and fear that one day the money WILL run out.

i know some 1 who actualy does that his excuse is he wont work until his kids are at full time school as they are better off both claiming benefits.

im a house husband only because i cant find work, i could claim jsa if i wanted to but i choose not to.
My wife works part time for crap money and we are worse off than if we were on benefits BUT we hate people who do that and we choose to live like we do because we dont want to cheat the system.
they should force people to work unless they have a genuin excuse not to.
its far two easy to get money if your lazy, i can see the point of the people who do it why work for it when you can get it free, those people realy get on my nerve tho they must have no pride in themselves.

sinjon, you should claim what you need to though.

no disrespect being a house husband and if you are still wanting work then you are entitled etc.

Sinjon - you will not be cheating the system!! You paid into it for x years! Eligability. In not claiming whats rightfully yours means someone else will - even if it is for the short term, do it, its your right as a tax and NI payer! Don't be a martyr as true cases for the benefit help need to stand up and be counted - not forgotten as the lazy chav scum beg steal and smoke/drink our hard earned money!

Steve & me discussed this. He was made redundant in March after 14 years with Wincanton Chilled Logistics. He didn't claim JSA for ages until someone pointed out that over 14 years he paid into NI he had probably kept 15 people in benefit income. In fact he was forced to claim as without it we had sod all coming in.

You are very right, people need a damn good excuse for not working and should be forced to. If you claim then you help society who is paying you. Litterpick, park attend, crime patrol, public gardening, charity, the elderly.

I wish I didn't have to claim Incap but I cannot work - I am ill with ME/CFS and can somedays not get out of bed. I ache, feel like constant flu and shiver all the time with muscle spasms. But I do volunteer work with the CAB as a legal debt person. The stress doesnt help me but I do it to keep sane - I will not be subjected to daytime telly if I can help it!

You know what guys? The UK is a holding pen for The Jeremy Kyle Show, that patronising git.

Who are them fat girls on the bingo ad? What the f*** are they singing??
I have a strong urge to slap that one pretending to be pregnant with the gym ball...puffin & panting, pregnancy isn't a illness you daft tart!
Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!! Make me stop!! Rant rant...

Society is a joke big style and its let me down, but the country is in decline and we have no choice but to put up with it and try and not let it effect us. Regrattably we will all find ourselves a victim to crime or mindless stupidity or mindless crazyness. We all at one point in our lives break the law I am sure, weather it’s a simple matter of speeding or ending up drunk and disordley etc. Warren has been watching too many movies Outlaw and Taxi driver spring to mind. Its up to our govermment , our so called leaders to tackle such issues they by law should be protecting our society, I have worked in law and order for many years now and have seen a massive decline in the public and the serious crimes that were once rare are now an everyday occurrence.

Using violence may deter these ass holes but its not right, as its showing voilence is a model to solve problems.

I understand all points but posting pics of guns etc is just mindless and child like in MY OPINION.

We all have different views etc on voilence I experineced a lot of violence in my home as a kid, and I have a very bad temper and yes it scares me at times, but I have never ever used voilence rather in self defence, and I would not go crazy and stamp on some one etc, I know when to stop and then get out of the situation as retaliation can often see you end up in trouble. Just cause my mam beat my dad did not mean I thought it was normal and correct may be I am different sensible and mature as a young kid who knows. Do you feel the violence owards my mum meant she no longer had an opnion in the home or failed to stand up to my father – No she still stood her ground.

Underneath I feel we are all animals and when puished to our limits are all very capable of causing harm using our fists.

Just another few issues to the mass debate.

Hey you called my pint a poof !!!

Drink and drugs the cause of all evil – fact !!!

P7TNY said:
I understand all points but posting pics of guns etc is just mindless and child like in MY OPINION.
The pictures of guns are meant to be just that...... its called humour :p

P7TNY said:
Drink and drugs the cause of all evil – fact !!!

Good point! wouldnt bother me if drink got banned and it really wouldnt surprise me if the government went down that route (heavy restrictions at least) judging by its history of blanket laws that restrict everyone all because of the behaviour of a significant minority - just like the NSL 50mph plans all because a significant minority dont understand what NSL actually means within the context of the Highway Code and Road Traffic act so therefore they have to have a law to mitigate against this "dumbness" as a significant minority cant be trusted to make decisions for themselves so therefore we all have to loose that level of trust.

Back