Hello from Chesterfield (Derbyshire)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma_Sam

Hi all,

Purchased my first Puma a week ago and have just found this place.

I got the car which is a 2001 1.7 with 96k on the clock. MOT'd until September and it set me back a whopping £150... which is an absolute steal as its in good condition as far as I am aware.

I have no mechanical skills (yet) and the most I have done is change pads and break lines on my previous cars/van. I look to learn as I go along hoping to do as much as I can with limited knowledge/resources/tools.

The Puma is for tracking only so I will be nagging away at you lot for assistance/advice.

Cheers,

Puma_Sam

Thanks for the help once again Dal.

Just created a photobucket account, I'm sure you have all seen one of these but here is mine.

Puma_zpsd18164a1.jpg

Colarado Red... I like it!

these motors seem underrated to me, the shape isn't out of place with todays cars in my opinion.

Hi Sam
I love the shape as well, I think it was called new edge or something like that. It's long gone now but still looks good. Todays new cars seem to be influenced by the Chris Bangle Beemers and have really complicated lines and curves.
Barry

Cheers, I have yet to get a good look at the puma as of yet other than driving it back home from the seller.

It's sat on my parents driveway as I have three cars on mine already. (company car, my megane (that is getting sold) and the girlfriends car).

I'm heading over to their house on Saturday to start and play with my new toy.

I'll start stripping it out I think.

For questions and answers am I best posting things in the track/project section?

Back