"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsmans new clutch:
395DD82F-1009-4D90-AD6D-4FFEE6232110-1367-000001462C5EB376.jpg

Small Update from the last few weeks.

New Mud Flaps - Heavy Duty Kaylan

DSC_0002_zps56e2291f.jpg

DSC_0008-4_zps8bb0889d.jpg

LED Rear Lights Built by Tony. One of a kind

DSC_0013-2_zps853bb2ef.jpg

A silly picture of the car under the blue thanks giving lights

DSC_0018_zps9b825f7d.jpg

Since I stripped the rear out, I want a carpeted rear all over so I made a start with it... But I think I'll give a custom interior place a call to get it profesionally done as the sides will look crap...

DSC_0024_zps29980153.jpg

DSC_0025_zps6242c5f2.jpg

What the hell are those big alloy brackets on the mud flaps? Please tell me they are not fixed into your body work??

Your bodywork was so nice, wasn't there another way to fix them? I couldn't dream of drilling into my arches like that, especially on a paint job like yours!

It would kill me inside to drill my arches like that, I just couldn't bring myself to do it! But if that's what needs to be done to get it looking how you want, you have to do it. Not my cup of tea if I'm honest, but then you didn't build this car for me did you lol!!

PumaNoob said:
It would kill me inside to drill my arches like that, I just couldn't bring myself to do it! But if that's what needs to be done to get it looking how you want, you have to do it. Not my cup of tea if I'm honest, but then you didn't build this car for me did you lol!!

Ive already told you why lol... unless you havent read the email.... still waiting a reply on it...

those mudflaps looks bloody awful, you could of fitted them without those big nasty brackets.

like the idea of a carpeted but stripped out rear end, plenty of sound deadening in there as well.

UPDATE - 30.01.2013

Final Parts now purchased for the Turbo conversion less the Unichip piggyback ECU, loom & sensors which Lightning Motorsport will be installing upon completion of the mechanical conversion.

So in the next few weeks, touch wood... It will be complete ready for its trial run at Rockingham on the 31st of March.

This is an IMTEC Puma..... Very rare indeed.....

1006_1641i7IkH2IVpdd3_zps4c79dd5c.jpg

And that is the bodykit that will be going on the Puma.... :grin:

021_zps35366796.jpg

023_zpsfccd3362.jpg

022_zps2c91e0fe.jpg

020_zpse0e21291.jpg

And the bonnet, which I only at this time have a picture of another... note the middle. It also has a heat releasing grooves facing the windscreen

pumashell013_zps9764d2d7.jpg

It won't be everyones cup of tea... i'm sure I know already who will turn their noses up at it... but hey... my car...

Latest posts

Back