100 Years of Fordin the UK- 23rd October- 2pm

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty1.7

Hi All

This year marks the 100th year for Ford in the UK

To celebrate a meet is being planned as near to the original Ford Factory as possible

This was near the Trafford Centre in Manchester, North west

They are currently planning on having the meet here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=krispy+kreme+manchester&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=krispy+kreme&hnear=Manchester,+Greater+Manchester&cid=15171093631524927232" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

was looking at the large carpark it is in costco but never get used so would be suitable for a good few cars

I know me and Mike are looking to organise a Northwest Project Puma meet, this won't be it but it will be a very special event

Not often we can celebrate a Centennial occasion i think.

So is anyone interested?

Enough numbers and we can maybe organise a bit of meal the night before- bit of a Project Puma get together first?

1. Scott

Moved to General Meet Discussion until this is confirmed.

either fast ford or performance ford are hoping to attend this as well. And the model t owners club are hoping to have a couple of cars there.

well, it does, as it would depend if they have permission to meet on the land, if a large meet... some people may not want to go, if a risk of being "moved on"

from what they have said they have requested permission and approached the local authorities

Back