Aggressive body kits

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

Talk to Kizza of Fibrebuild on here - he makes fibreglass body kits to order based on the Racing Puma panels.

Thx Mr Evilrob ill message them when i get home, at work sneaking onto the net while boss is out looool

hotrodspike said:
Speed bumps should be fun!

well we only have a few speed bumps down here in Plymouth and the ones we do have are in areas i wanna stay out of the kind of area that if you move less than 40mph the have your wheels and panels off quicker than a F1 pit stop crew lol

Neil said:
That looks horrendous.

Sorry.

this is why im asking .......its the most aggressive style i can find and was kind of hoping that you guys might know of something better :lol:

In my opinion most Puma fans here seem very conservative in regards to body kits even when its just a boot spoiler under discussion.

I dont think you'll find many fans here of anything thats not an FRP bodykit although there will be some. Personally I would like to see more outrageous stuff just to get the grey matter ticking

quest63 said:
In my opinion most Puma fans here seem very conservative in regards to body kits even when its just a boot spoiler under discussion.

I dont think you'll find many fans here of anything thats not an FRP bodykit although there will be some. Personally I would like to see more outrageous stuff just to get the grey matter ticking

good idea to get people thinking about being different just thought that a few people might know of a few different sites/links that are selling alt body kits

Thats nothing.

This is the most aggressive and hideous kit for the puma i've ever laid eyes on.

pics-med-6908-231889-ford-puma.jpg

The one in the first link is actually quite tame in comparison.

Just when you thought the 'Max Power' days were dead and burried, something like that pops up ;p

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but whilst searching for that I also came across this monstrosity too.... i mean wtf...

OJ2I1.jpg

looks like a PS between a fiesta, focus and puma :?

I would say mix and match partsand make your own bodykit.
Sure there will be more people who dislike what you do to it, but at the end of the day, theyre just comments and what you do is entirely up to you and only your opinion matters.
When you say aggressive.... what are you actually looking for? The FRP bodykit IMO is not 'aggressive' its just wider than standard.

Have a look here... the continentals seem to be more open to a bit of diversity:
http://www.pumadrivers.nl/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Flying Scotsman said:
Have a look here... the continentals seem to be more open to a bit of diversity:
http://www.pumadrivers.nl/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FFS some of those look like they were designed by the tea lady.Do people buy this trash?????

Latest posts

Back