Aggressive body kits

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gingerdave said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Have a look here... the continentals seem to be more open to a bit of diversity:
http://www.pumadrivers.nl/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FFS some of those look like they were designed by the tea lady.Do people buy this trash?????

As we can see... I have found that most UK Puma owners don't like change.
If you find something you like... the buy it it. It's your Puma.

Sparx said:
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but whilst searching for that I also came across this monstrosity too.... i mean wtf...

OJ2I1.jpg

looks like a PS between a fiesta, focus and puma :?

I had a dream about something just like this the other week.

And i think it looks great, obviously the photoshop is a bit shonky on the rear end but essentially it looks good.

Personally i think a new Puma would go down well, it seems that small sports cars still sell these days, even if people say all they want is a diesel. Be a better alternative to the godawful Mini Coupe anyway.

I don't think it looks great at all... it looks like every other car on the road these days. Theres no style, no individuality. All fiesta's, focus's and mondeo's in recent years all have the same styling. They're boring. And this Picture of a 'modern' puma is no different. Its Gash!

gingerdave said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Have a look here... the continentals seem to be more open to a bit of diversity:
http://www.pumadrivers.nl/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FFS some of those look like they were designed by the tea lady.Do people buy this trash?????

My biggest beef with most of these (aside from the inevitable weight gain) is they'll ruin the handling and character of the car. And make it look pretty stupid as well.

I don't know if it's even possible to make the Puma look aggressive; there's too many curves and soft lines.

http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/body-kits/Ford/puma-front-bumper-2sg.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/index.php?cPath=3_311_66_335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not really aggressive but looks good IMO

Sparx said:
Thats nothing.

This is the most aggressive and hideous kit for the puma i've ever laid eyes on.

pics-med-6908-231889-ford-puma.jpg

The one in the first link is actually quite tame in comparison.

Is it just me?

Fiat-coupe-001.jpg

Neil said:
Sparx said:
Thats nothing.

This is the most aggressive and hideous kit for the puma i've ever laid eyes on.

pics-med-6908-231889-ford-puma.jpg

The one in the first link is actually quite tame in comparison.

Is it just me?

Fiat-coupe-001.jpg

if you stuck a supra front end on then frew up all over it lol

dad had a fiat coupe 20v turbo and it was a great car.

thank you all for your comments be them like or dislike and the links that have been posted they have all been helpful and given me a lot to think about i guess that a mix and match is the way to go for me and its all down to personal preference.

now not wanting to get everyone going again the current puma is the standard black but really need a respray... whats your opinions on color and why (i know this is personal to the owner) but so many colors to choose from i personally like chameleon color but open to suggestions (a few links to colors your suggesting would help)....also if i change the color is it possible to get the color code on vin plate updated or will it have to be as it left the factory ?

Indeed, they say it was built out the factory and call it the 280RS... I found the build thread of it trolling the foreign forums once. It was built not bought like that

As for the pearlescent you were on about, I'm not a fan of that. I would say a colour depends on what you're aimingfor. If its a sport related, ie; track car, rally car, rally cross etc, or whether its a daily driver, or a street scene car etc.

Flying Scotsman said:
As for the pearlescent you were on about, I'm not a fan of that. I would say a colour depends on what you're aimingfor. If its a sport related, ie; track car, rally car, rally cross etc, or whether its a daily driver, or a street scene car etc.

Very true, I'm beginning to think my paint job doesn't suit the fact that I'm turning my puma into a track car

there was a chameleon puma on ebay few days ago

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-1-7-/151026324475?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2329ded3fb&nma=true&si=n6FXIm8CLLRpevxu8bu70aRiGm8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sparx said:
Flying Scotsman said:

Very true, I'm beginning to think my paint job doesn't suit the fact that I'm turning my puma into a track car

I think it suits it just fine....

Latest posts

Back