Alton Towers Post Dales Meet, Sun 26th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

As some of us are in the area, and following on from a very enjoyable meet last September, It'd be rude not to go!

This is open to the other place (I dont do forum politics), and also to those not going to dales meet.

Date Sunday 26th April

Place Uttoxeter Tesco, then convoy in. (6.33 miles)

UTTOXETER,
BROOKSIDE ROAD,
UTTOXETER,
STAFFORDSHIRE,
ST14 8AU

entrance to Tesco shown at B flag on this map, (clicky)

Time ready to leave for park at 9.30am

Thrill seekers

Spike
Bok
Zarablackcoupe
Dal
Cherie
Mort666
Zenithus
Shyann & Brian

Possible thrill seekers

Neil
Smoking_Zephyr & Eric
MikeFRP

Some may be staying Saturday night, if so The travelodge atUttoxetter

At the moment its £39 per room per night. I'd suggest pairing/tribleing up, and spilting the cost.

There is a pub in Alton we can go for a bit to eat & a drink after the towers before going our separate ways!

Sunday night Social Uttoxeter

We'll have an optional pre theme park meal at the wetherspoons, and I'll be staying at the travel lodge on the Saturday night, with a Mcdonalds sunday morning. :)

Saturday social people Meal/Teavelodge

Spike M/T
Zara M/T
Zenithus M/T
Mort666 M

P1050229.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

P1050101.jpg

P1050198.jpg

P1050126.jpg

Put Cherie and I down to go please! :eek:k:

(No politics here mate - mention pumapeople if you like :eek:k: )

the park opens at 10am every day so a 9:30am meet up could be an idea.... I know theres a McDonalds at Uttoxeter about 15mins drive away for brekkie but depending on numbers as the car park isnt that large lol...

just an idea?

Want to save much as i can really so sorry people, yet again going to give this a miss. Also means booking time off work and going to need my holidays in future.

vickydink said:
Want to save much as i can really so sorry people, yet again going to give this a miss. Also means booking time off work and going to need my holidays in future.

Shame Vicky, we missed you at the last one too :-(

just so that the posts are similar on both sites, i think I'll just end the drive for the dales meet near to the original planned spot so that anyone heading straight home can have nice easy access to the M1 for heading north or south, then the ones going to alton towers can have a quick bimble down to uttoxeter. Seems better than taking everyone over there for some of them to just turn round and come all the way back.

I wont make the drive too long so that it's not too late when people get to the travelodge. :)

I may well stay for the post alton towers meal too but head for home at the end of the night as I'll have work the next day :)

Sorry but i am saving for a house and i do get discount working for NHS before u use that one on me but think about it! The quicker a few of you usual suspects can come visit us for brews and things :):)

my hols are all sorted for this... im having Monday off lol....

I'll be at the Sunday social club lol

So which Travelodge to book then, Uttoxeter or Ashbourne?

walooking at Uttoxeter Col. trying to look at a rm but site is vvvverrrry slow.... lol

Uttoxeter is £39 per room per night
Ashbourne is £29 per room per night

check in 25/04/09
check out 27/04/09

After a discussion...

New Plan!

After the dales meet, which i think ends later afternoon, we'll make our way to uttoxexter, book in to travelodge.

Go for a meal on Saturday evening at spoons, then stay in uttoxeter, and meet at tesco in the morning.

There is a pub in Alton we can go for a bit to eat & a drink after the towers before going our separate ways!

will be sorting the room at Uttoxeter for Saturday 25th April for myself, Col and Zanussi when I can get on the site......

Back