Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back home after my extended trip this weekend :)

thanks for a really enjoyable meet Neil, even if I did have to dash off earlier than planned :) there are some lovely roads round that area.

didn't really take many pictures, but I'm sure I have one of you I could post up, very similar to the one a few posts ago :lol: :D

Here's hoping that it hasn't put you off doing more in the future

Everyone said no. I put Tesco 99 RON in it today (no Shell or BP near me) and when revved to 4000 didn't sound rattly. Think Kev has massively worried me for nothing...but then again it is using tons of oil.

crystalpuma said:
Everyone said no. I put Tesco 99 RON in it today (no Shell or BP near me) and when revved to 4000 didn't sound rattly. Think Kev has massively worried me for nothing...but then again it is using tons of oil.

Bit of crappy petrol seems the likely cause then.

:grin:

Good news, got one of my Polish ladies to call one of the numbers on the phone I found on Saturday (seems "Mamka" means Mum) and the phone will shortly be reunited with it's owner (12 year old lad)

Ben, I asked what was the Polish for "I love you and I want you to have my babies" but it was all Dutch to me!

really koind of ya John, burr oim soorproized she cud understand ya

tar anyway

probly just as well I still doe know cos I cor youze it!

good news on the phone, though!

hotrodspike said:
Ben, I asked what was the Polish for "I love you and I want you to have my babies" but it was all Dutch to me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you sorted phone out John, and bet the owner is pleased too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back