Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Mauseleum and church, and great hillsides to explore there too, hopefully you won't get too bored!

same here ;) lol

Well I probably wont be going into the caves either as I'll need to be heading off at some point and don't want to spend the money to go in for a couple of minutes so I can bore you for a bit vix before I disappear if you like :p :lol:

Just given Patch a quick bath before night fall, lets see what state she is in when I get up in the morning :D

Just looked at their website, with a view to getting free entry for Vix (as my carer), but only student/OAP discounts by the looks of it!!

Haven't managed to get to Fraud this morning to get a HCV for millie, so coming in the old banger. I've even thrown a bucket of gritty muddy water over it more in a gesture than a wash.

:thumbs:

Hehe mine is absolutely filthy despite having a wash yesterday...not sure if it is ash or pollen (prob latter) but grr!

Suppose I'd better give mine a quick wipe over with the quick detailer....

Hope you all have a great day!

Definately got the weather for it.. gutted I can't come but see you all soon!! :)

Z

currently having dinner, been a lovely days driving so far in the sunshine!

Weirdo ^^^

I am home after a very brief detour round a roundabout twice to make sure I was going the right way...after scoffing at Neil for making sure I knew where I was going *ahem*. Sorry Neil! I am also sorry to the Puma that followed me but I assume you realised what I was doing!

Thanks Neil, great meet!

Just got back after going wrong way around the M25 d'oh. Thanks Neil for a great meet :)

Just to clarify I am still interested in Puma meets and I enjoy them, not many meets happen with the Clios so these are often my only chance to get to them.

Vix said to someone yesterday that I wasn't interested anymore, silly girl!

excellent meet - thanks Neil

some great scenery (what a lovely part of the country) and perfect timings!

good to catch up with so many old freinds and make a few new ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back