Alton Towers Post Dales Meet, Sun 26th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.... wohooo!
Nowt wrong with bein a tight arse! :funny:

Bugger me, I think I've managed to get my daughter to come on this trip!!!

She's not into cars but loves Alton Towers as she hasn't been for a couple of years so she's prepared to suffer the drive for the promise of a few bevvies and the fun at the park...lol

I've told them to fight over who gets the front seat...lol

Might insure her to drive the Pu' then she can get a bit of practice in on the way down/back if we keep off the motorways.

Haha, can't wait for this now. Been ages since I was last at Alton Towers!

Right at the end of my Easter Uni break too, so it all fits in perfectly :)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/358643/2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... top-attra/

Starting 16/03/09 when you make a purachase of any item in WH Smith highstreet stores you will recieve a free voucher for 2 for 1 entry to the UK's top attractions,

The attractions are as follows:

Alton Towers
Legoland Windsor
Thorpe Park
Madame Tussauds
Chessington World Of Adventures
Wawick Castle
The Dungeons
Sea-Life
Sea-Life Sanctuaries

You can pick up a cheap own brand biro pen for 25p or a daily star newspaper for 20p so although there is a cost its minimal. May be worth asking if the branch is definatley participating before commiting yourself to the 20p newspaper though!

Check Terms and conditions though..

:eek:k:

I picked up 10 2for1 vouchers...

but if anyone happens to get them WH smith then all the better :)

Nice one Ross :eek:k:

I need some new college folders and stuff... will be heading to Smiths sometime this week :)

What's happening with the room then? Do I owe anyone any money? Bloody hopeless for remembering this sort of stuff... and wouldn't want to miss the trip!

Gallery created here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For all those mad pictures upside down with drink everywhere on the rollercoaster...

:D

Back