Breaking Modified Puma 1.7 - Lots of nice upgrades available

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FALLAN

Hi all, fairly new to the forum, fairly active within other related forums, also owned the ‘Green Machine’ Puma that was well known on this forum..

This car is far too good to break and it is a shame but it is worth much more in parts given that the Tax and MOT have just expired (end September 2012)

It is a 1999 ‘T’ Puma 1.7 which has been nicely modified with parts that have been purchased new over the past 12months. The car itself has a great amount of service history/receipts from new of which will be included with the shell.

Ther car is in pretty much immaculate condition, there are no major scratches/dents or rust which is quite rare in itself. The interior too is in great condition, being totally standard.

I will list the most significant items, if anybody is interested in anything else which isn’t listed then please contact me.

1.7 16v engine with gearbox – full service history done 97k, cambelt 20k ago with receipt. Will be supplied complete as removed from car (starter/alternator/inlet/coilpack etc) brand-new clutch and CSC installed in August 2012 with receipt! Beautiful running engine with video taken to show buyer. £175

Standard 1.7 Airbox - complete with intake pipe and standard air filter - £20

300mm ST170 front break set-up (calipers, carriers with 3month old drilled/grooved discs and uprated pads) £150 (discs cost over this alone!)

Front wishbones with Powerflex bushes installed – excellent condition £60 pair

All exterior panels/interior are present and in great condition, very reasonable on price especially for multiple items.

Listing on here before it gets advertised on eBay.

Collection only on large/heavy items please.

Located in Warwickshire area.

PM or Contact me on 07933 644845

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

P1010113.jpg

P1010114.jpg

P1010115.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, were taken on my iPhone, the Pink in the engine bay is a fluorescent pink and the camera has'nt picked it up too well. (I.e its brighter real life)

Started breaking today, all bits available for immediate collection.

Apologies for the re-post, id just like to add, this car is a DIGITAL DASH.

Thanks

Hi there, I have taken payment for the mudflaps i'm afraid. The headlamps are still available bud, PM me,

Thanks

Cracking car, I am the old owner,

If anyone needs anymore info about it or any other parts it has I can let you know :)

Feel free to pm me with any questions

Good luck with breaking! And look after him!

Cheers

Adam

Just to update, the only things that have been sold at the moment are;

Standard headlights (the set without the HID's)
Set of Mudflaps.

most parts are now off the car.

Thanks

Hello mate

Do you know if the Magnecor leads are the earlier clip on or the later push on versions? My Puma is a 2001 so needs the later ones.

Cheers
Al :grin:

Hi Al, they are the push on type so in that case they must be the later type.

Cheers

Hy, do you still have the "Stainless catback exhaust - 2.25” centre section into twin exit stainless back boxes (nice purr, not too loud)". what price?

thanks

bogdan_vmb said:
Hy, do you still have the "Stainless catback exhaust - 2.25” centre section into twin exit stainless back boxes (nice purr, not too loud)". what price?

thanks

LOL, did you forget to copy and paste the price at the end??

"Stainless catback exhaust - 2.25” centre section into twin exit stainless back boxes (nice purr, not too loud) £125"

FALLAN said:
Hi Al, they are the push on type so in that case they must be the later type.

Cheers

Cheers mate, fancy knocking them out for £30 quid! :grin:

Hi :)

Do you still have the Roof Side Mouldings available (or what ever the rubber strips on the roof are called!)? Particular the drivers side one?

Updated guys, I do have the full interior all in great condition, electric door mirrors in immaculate condition, front/rear bumper etc.

Fiesta 'Ghia' and Puma interior light with maplights, digital speedo clocks, 1.6 and 1.7 gearboxes etc

thanks

I'd be interested in the front brake setup, how much does it all weigh? Might arrange a bulk courier.
And the rear disc setup?

While I'm dreaming, how much for (Cossie?) wheels? 16"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back