BTCC Rockingham Speedway, Sunday 15th Sept 2013 - Confirmed!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
Oops, I thought i added that bit... added now.

5) Rockingham will provide me with an exclusive URL web address where you can visit to purchase the discounted tickets. I'll be PM'ing this to all interested people when I get it.

As long as we get on site before 8.30ish I think it'll be fine. We only get there early to avoid sitting in traffic for an hour and give us time to clean the cars before the public are allowed in.

As you'll be getting tickets delivered to yourselves, if you're a bit late and don't make the pre-meet point, it doesn't really matter. (As long as you're on the stand before the Public get in as they don't lke cars moving around after that point)

Cool, no problem, makes sense anyways so no one gets ran over :p Suppose it gives a chance to look around the stands before the racing starts too.

I've had word from Rockingham - I'll have the link to order your tickets through in the next few days so look out for a PM from me.

:eek:k:

I'm showing an interest, I'll confirm with the better half.

No Puma, weather dependant and people dependant it'll be either bike or other car.

spike. said:
I guess this is an any marque meet?

For this event all cars are welcome as we'll have 2 places to park:

1) Pumas in attendance will get to park on the Club Stand that is directly behind the grandstand. (or possibly in amongst the trade stands - TBD)
2) All other cars will be able to park in the "VIP parking" just behind and still within the gates - but not with the Public!

In the first post Ross.. :eek:k:

1st post updated.

Hi Dal,
Finally got the code! *will pm to members*
All tickets include access to both the Main race day paddock and support paddock.
The product is hidden on our store so, as before, please insure that this is only circulated between your members

I will be giving Will a list from here of those who have had the code. I will PM said code today so expect a PM. If when you've bought your tickets you could let me know your name and address, I can confirm to Will that it's a legitimate purchase so it can be processed and tickets sent out. All a bit of a faff, but as I hope you'll agree, it's quite a saving that they can't offer everyone!

PMs now sent to all that said they wanted the code.

I've paid :grin: :cool:

COME ON ANDREW JORDAN!!! Only seven points away from leading the championship!!!

andy-jordan-450x300.jpg

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timetable added to 1st post. First race is at 10am, the last at 16.50.

Oh, and I have paid up. :eek:k:

Gonna be a busy weekend that one, what with Ben's Leics meet the day before. :pinkeye:

Thanks everyone for your PM confirmation of who you are and how many tickets you've bought. I've now forwarded this information onto Will as he's preparing to send the tickets on early next week. :thumbs:

It's still not too late if you want to come and haven't paid yet : just PM me for the unique URL to order your discounted tickets and come along :)

Latest posts

Back