BTCC Rockingham Speedway, Sunday 15th Sept 2013 - Confirmed!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll check with will Monday but you were defiantly on the conformation list I sent him.
Have you checked your spam folder in your email etc?

Dal said:
I'll check with will Monday but you were defiantly on the conformation list I sent him.
Have you checked your spam folder in your email etc?

Just found it mate! With lots of other dodgy other emails I probably shouldn't be reading!! :lol:

Do we just print the email out then?

Says order has been shipped but there is nothing in the tracking numbers bit lol and I've received nothing in post.

Should be in the post soon I'd guess.

News from Will:

Hi Dal,

Just to let you know that passes and wristbands were sent today, I know we had some issues with wristbands breaking last year so let me know if there are any issues

You have been allocated suite L21 which is situated on level one of the main Rockingham building opposite stair 10. We will keep it simple and have one access pass which is included in the passes sent.

I will confirm the exact plot for the club a later on the this week.

So you should be getting them tomorrow / Thursday.

Everyone please be aware that there are substantial roadworks and road closures in the area around Corby at the moment. Double check your route in, and adjust as necessary. :eek:k:

http://www.rockingham.co.uk/raceevents/pdf/traffic.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As everyone will have their own tickets and stand passes in the post, there doesn't seem to be much point in doing a pre-meet stop in Asda... That coupled with the roadworks issue (see Cherie's post and link above) means that it's probably best if we all make our own way there.

I'm guessing that we'll be having RED stand passes so we're parking up on the top left section near the corner of the main grandstand. That is the end our suite is too (stairwell 10 is that end if memory serves me)

Rockingham2013_zps23a1c360.jpg

If you can be on stand for 8am, then that'll be swell.

Traffic guidance:

If you're coming from South or East of Rockingham / Corby on Sunday then this may effect you.

This is the junction that may well be completely closed on Sunday (it has been this week making my commuting hell) see link below:

The roundabout on the junction of the A6116 (Brigstock Road) and A43 (Stamford Road)

http://goo.gl/maps/fUlMn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please make sure you take this into account when planning your journey to arrive on time.

Ta.

I've added my mobile number to the 1st post in case anyone has any problems.

In the first post:

Therey'll not be a meet point as we'll all have tickets and passes in the post. Make your way to Rockingham to be on stand by 7.30am - 8am at the latest please.

And in the one a couple up:

Dal said:
As everyone will have their own tickets and stand passes in the post, there doesn't seem to be much point in doing a pre-meet stop in Asda... That coupled with the roadworks issue (see Cherie's post and link above) means that it's probably best if we all make our own way there.

... PICTURE REMOVED...

If you can be on stand for 8am, then that'll be swell.

Dal said:
If you're coming from South or East of Rockingham / Corby on Sunday then this may effect you.

This is the junction that may well be completely closed on Sunday (it has been this week making my commuting hell) see link below:

The roundabout on the junction of the A6116 (Brigstock Road) and A43 (Stamford Road)

http://goo.gl/maps/fUlMn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*ahem*

I presume I can just follow you :p

Latest posts

Back