Camber adjusting lower arms - 20% price break

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

Hey guys

Turns out that Area Six do lower arms for Fiestas which allow about 15mm lateral movement of the balljoint allowing some serious adjustment of camber. I've just spoken to Ian Howell and he's confirmed that they will fit the Puma (no surprises there) and is willing to do a discount for a quantity purchase.

The basic price is £140 for a pair of arms, but depending on the numbers there's potential to push that down quite a bit. For comparison, a new pair of standard arms cost £80 from Pumabuild.

If you've lowered you car then these are of definite benifit, even more so if you spend any time on the track, as you can either adjust the camber back to factory spec to prevent your tyres wearing away on the inside edge, or go for some more extreme settings to get a bit of competitive edge.

***UPDATE***

Camber adjustment - Retail Price £140 and Spherical bearing rear bush £220 (No VAT to add)

1 Pair - Full Price
2 Pairs - 5% discount
3-5 pairs -10%
5-10 Pairs - 20%
10+ Pairs - 25%

So, any interest? I'll start things off...

1) Me
2) shifty babe (UKFN'r)
3) wezzo (UKFN'r)
4) Nickamsweet (UKFN'r)
5) Cs_Macca (UKFN'r)

-----UPDATE-----

Hit the 20% off bracket, anyone else interested?

Sounds good if you can get them for a decent price!

Unfortunately I do not have the funds for lowering or different wheels so this would be quite low down on my to-do.

Sounds interesting though, especially with enough interest!

Depends if I sell my car with 15s or 17s Red ;)

On the phone Ian said around a 20-25% discount, which would bring them down to about £110...

Any interest at all? Should be happening within the next two weeks, if you're interested, PM me with your name and a contact phone number, I'll collect details and pass them on to Area Six who will then contact people directly to arrange payments.

Latest posts

Back