Christmas meal?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe out somewhere fancy?

Maybe round our place?
(Got a spare bed or 2 for crashing into ;) )

Open to suggestions

:lol:

See -->this<-- post later in this thread for when and where!

Hmm well.. Tabi doesn't celebrate Christmas.. nor would she go anywhere for a meal if it was related :p (not even to work do's)

I would love to though :D

ok - no worries.

We can have a "ooo it's december!" celebratory meal then...

;)

Don't have to have a 'reason' to have friends over do we?

Not Saturday 8th December though - works doo in Cambridge ;)

Don't even know if we're having one yet! I should imagine we will.

Yeah my works doo is a bit like that.. no date yet either. Probably wont know till mid december :p

I'd be happy to go along to something nice. I have my works meal on 14th December and school carol concert (which I HAVE to be at) on 18th. Apart from that it depends on the hubby's hours. They r mad this time of year and he is not allowed time off from beginning of Nov to mid Jan. :shock:

Well, possible weekends are:

1st
8th
15th
22nd
29th

I'm sure between us we can arrange something.. I know a good Chinese :)

Cherie said:
Don't even know if we're having one yet! I should imagine we will.
Seeing as I've changed jobs since my last post in this thread, I'm not gonna get to go to the works meals where I am. Still got to find an outfit for Darren's work's meal though, which is the 8th, so that's out.

Chinese sounds good. Where?

Should be ok. Have to check Hubby can have the kids or if he is coming that I can get a sitter for them. Will it be in the day or evening? Take in the Yim Wah is the one on the A428 at the roundabout with the road to Papworth and Royston.

15th is looking favourite at the mo then.

Anyone else available?

(Possible bed spaces available locally free of charge to Projectpuma members ;) )

Back