Classic Motor Show 2008 - Nov 14-16

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PussCat

Well the stand is all set up now ready for the show tomorrow!

We're in a pretty good location, right by the entrance to Hall 2.... if you go through the entrance and straight ahead, you can't really miss us ;)

This is what you're looking for!!

P10007261024x768.jpg

P10007301024x768.jpg

Hope to see some of you here :D

Are they real quads? The lamps look a bit like stickers from the photo :D

The stand looks cool though!

If I weren't down in Bath i'd have dropped by for a look :D

they look in amazing condition them cars. Cant wait to see them sunday and get ideas for mine :)

are any of the 3 concours cars?

I'll be there on Sunday lending a hand on the stand if necessary :D

well, we've had 2 fab days of the show now... we're shattered!!

The pods are real but the lenses aren't, lol.... we've got some proper ones now but we didn't when we arrived on Thursday lol.....

Thanks to everyone who is visited or helped out on the stand so far - and of course to everyone who is coming tomorrow!

A couple more pics from today...

Sparkly!!
IMG_25061024x768.jpg

Reflections...
P10003821024x768.jpg

FMC #02
P10007871024x768.jpg

I see the FRP expert and damned good bloke Ed in the 2nd picture :eek:k:

Takes a mean photo at his studio too...

We're back now.... finally got out of the NEC just before 8!!

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who came along and helped out on the stand, and particularly to Ross and Daz for lending us their cars :) It's been a good few days, rather hectic, and my feet are complaining bitterly, but still good fun overall, lol.... will sort out my pics and post some up tomoro... once I've had some sleep!!

Well done Caz! Hip-hip-hurrah for you keeping the Puma up in the public eye :eek:k:

tbh I think this was the busiest Classic Car show I've been to at the NEC... and we had a lot of visitors to our stand - many puma owners who weren't even aware there were any online clubs, and lots more people who were looking to buy :)

I printed up some little flyer-y things before we went, with all 3 clubs on, and about 80 of them were taken over the course of the 3 days - hopefully some of the people who took them will join up ;)

Suffice it to say our little trio of cars generated a LOT of interest :D and there were a couple of people who said our stand had really 'made' their visit to the show!! We had a really good position near the entrance to hall 2 which helped a lot... even if SOME people didn't manage to find us!!

That's what it's all about Caz - people appreciating your efforts at the show!

Great stuff!!

Was nice to meet Caz, Dunk, Ross, Mike+partner and Warren on the Sunday :)

Some pics:
P1020579.jpg

P1020599.jpg

P1020625.jpg

P1020631.jpg

P1020714.jpg
:wub:
P1020718.jpg

P1020705.jpg
:wub:

http://homepage.mac.com/bok.bok/PhotoAlbum66.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; WHOLE GALLERY OF PICS

Got chatting on the 2CV Club GB stand to a bloke that remembered me and my 2CV from 12 years ago! It's the place that got me into the whole car meets business in the first place...

Latest posts

Back