Clay or Paint Cleaner?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For best results

#1 wash (two buckets lambs wool mit ...of course) LOL
#2 Megs clay bar (AG have one to complete now... not tried it yet) (only needed once a year)
#3 wash again
#4 Megs deep crystal stage 1 paint cleaner (Again once a year)
#5 Megs stage 2 polish or AG Super resin polish a couple of thin coats to remove swirl marks (can be followed up with AG Ultra deep shine every 4/6 wks)
#6 Extra Gloss protection to seal and protect (shouldn't need to apply morth than every couple on months
#7 AG high definition Wax (inc caranuba) (three to four times a year)

Then what I do is wash the car once a week either Megs NXT wash or gold class, then for top up/maintance wax every other week with AG aquawax or Megs quick wax. No need to dry car first and they contain caranuba !! Not forgetting glass polish, internals, engine bay etc

Results nice and shiny

I get my stuff from (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ICARIUS-ICE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and get a big bundle of bits at the same time.

I have cleaned Poomy over the weekend and was thrilled with the results:
Used Megs bug remover
Cleaned with Megs NXT
Used Megs claybar and lube
Waxed with Megs Gold Class.....
She often looks pretty good for a car of 12 years old, but even I was giggling with the results!

Will try and get some pics up soon

I would have but I need to get something done about the rust on the rear arches - more than I can do as this would be the 3rd time!! Need to get the wheels back on too, they have been touched up and relaquered, plus there is the issue of money, Kev is working now but has dropped over £10,000 per year and things are very tight here! One day I'll get there!

Latest posts

Back