FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It flew over Brize too on Saturday whilst I was cleaning my car (probably took off from Brize as well actually)

They normally have lancasters and spitfires at the southport show. Always good to see, though its a shame they dont do more with them. Last year they had american Mustangs, which they were doing a few tricks with, were as the spitrifes just flew round in formation. Suppose theyve got to be careful with them like.

Some good photos in the gallery there. I've tried to get mine from my phone, only to discover that the phone isn't compatible with Vista. Bear with me....

Neil said:
Some good photos in the gallery there. I've tried to get mine from my phone, only to discover that the phone isn't compatible with Vista. Bear with me....

Is anything compatible with vista? :shock:

Haha - look how far off topic this has gone! Good job there are no jobsworth moderators about.

:eek:k:

I enjoyed it as well - so thanks not needed! (But always appreciated :oops:)

Never seems like a chore when you want to do something.

Thank the lord it didn't rain like last year! I even managed to get a bit burnt :(

Latest posts

Back