FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gallery directory now up and running with a few choice snaps:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[albumimg]382[/albumimg]

[albumimg]404[/albumimg]

[albumimg]408[/albumimg]

[albumimg]412[/albumimg]

[albumimg]414[/albumimg]

[albumimg]403[/albumimg]

Who's this scary chap?

[albumimg]415[/albumimg]

and one of the stand:

[albumimg]416[/albumimg]

No idea who that is, but it's Matt on the left :D

Cool shot of the stand Tom :eek:k:

think it ended up being a 5 hour trip for us back, went for coutry lane routes to stay awake and have a more fun drive. Was a great day, face is abit sunburnt but apart from that all good. was a really good arrangement of the cars.

And glad to finally meet some of you, and put names to faces. See you all at the next one :D

Loved the day yesterday - thanks to everyone who helped organise it. I'll try and get some pics up, once I've managed to liberate them from my phone.

Some great pictures there, looked like a good day

we'll hopefully make it next year (not sure the car is up to show standard though!)

Your car doesn't have to be concourse condition to be on a stand, none of ours are perfect. As long as it's clean and tidy, it's fine. In fact, one of the FRPs was less than clean yesterday, but we let him stay. ;)

I had a scary drive back as i really think sumat is up with the car...it is stuck at 3k revs in 5th gear.
Great day tho, those of u who had never met me, yes that is what im like all the time! :)

The cars did look really good and i did get some good pics of whi9ch i will post soon as i can :)

On behalf of the XR Owner's club Northern Branch I would like to thank everyone for supporting the cake sale.

Thanks to all who donated cakes and buns for the sale, and those who came and bought them.

We sold mountains of cakes and made £102.50 for Weston Park.

Peter, Yvonne, Sarah and Keith

vickydink said:
I had a scary drive back as i really think sumat is up with the car...it is stuck at 3k revs in 5th gear.
Great day tho, those of u who had never met me, yes that is what im like all the time! :)
The cars did look really good and i did get some good pics of whi9ch i will post soon as i can :)

I think your Puma needs a thorough going over and TLC by someone to put all wrongs right.... :(

I'm dreading those pics :shock:

i met caloubear...she came over to me whilst iw as talking to kevin and went..."hows your back?" initially i thought it was a nurse from work or something! haha
i did guess it was her eventually tho, you seem lovely :)

oh and colin the pics i have got, ome are really good! Im only gna post the reeeeally good ones...

My car does need a good going over and im going to get it looked at tomorrow for the problems recently but its due a service so ill get them to go over it then.
Going to post up a new thread about it getting a good gonig over if you keep an eye out...i will call it my Pussy Fixing thread or sumat... watch this space xx

vickydink said:
i met caloubear...she came over to me whilst iw as talking to kevin and went..."hows your back?" initially i thought it was a nurse from work or something! haha
i did guess it was her eventually tho, you seem lovely :)

oh and colin the pics i have got, ome are really good! Im only gna post the reeeeally good ones...

My car does need a good going over and im going to get it looked at tomorrow for the problems recently but its due a service so ill get them to go over it then.
Going to post up a new thread about it getting a good gonig over if you keep an eye out...i will call it my Pussy Fixing thread or sumat... watch this space xx

Dink can you not post the pic of my builders arse while i was cleaning the front of my car! :D

Forgot I took this one:

Lancaster flypast
275e03ef-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back