FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back. Great day out!

Fantastic to meet a few new faces, I think a good time was had by all.

Cars were looking hot and were well arranged!

Success!

Thanks for everyone for turning up - we had a great stand to show everyone :eek:k:

Thanks to Colin (Bok) for arranging the stand in such a great way.

Thanks to Cherie for the quality badges.

Thanks to 'Dink for the usual madness.

Thanks to Matt (DradusContact), Vicky(Vickydink) Mike (MikeFRP) and Kevin (Red Impact) especially for making the effort to come such a long way to the show.

Roll on the next one.

We must have missed you Carol. :(

Thanks to everyone who could make it. :thumbs:

Now the surprise has been sprung, I can tell everyone about my new car! :funny:

We were mainly gassing and eating after wandering round, you should have interrupted :) you'll know for next time! Or be with us!

I was tempted as we were curious as to why some of the puma's had got front mudflaps on but still had the weeny ones on the back - am sure there is a good reason! (although not too good a one as I put the bigger ones on the back too and I can't see Bill wanting to swap them back again!) :?

Hehe personal preference really. Some think it looks un-even without the rear ones whereas others prefer the look of the smaller ones at the back and like the look of seeing the tyres from the rear profile.

Mine aren't Ford ones one the front either. I think for £25 for a set of the rear ones they don't add much more protection; at the front I feel they are functional :)

Oh right - well I think for the personal preference of harmony in our household after all the cursing when they were put on I shall stick to them as they are! he he :lol:

I subscribe to the 'look balanced with front and back sets' school of thought, and soon I'll have them fitted on mine too. :eek:k:

You got a new car??

Indeed. I shall create a newbie thread for her shortly. ;)

oooo the cake was fantastic too! Both types of Malteser cake and a mince pie!!

Big thanks to Yvonne!

Glad you all had a good day, unfortunately doggy sitting duties meant I didn't get along to visit the stand. There seems to be some conspiracy in my life preventing me from getting to a meet. I am determined to get to one though

Got back from FITP at about a quarter to six tonight :cool:

Thanks all for a good day out, great to meet some new faces :grin:

I think I got to meet all of you, see you again soon.

Col (BOK)

The cakes were in the blue gazebo right next to the XR concourse stand.

I don't think Peter and Yvonne (Pumadaddy & Puma Babe) would get away with NOT bringing cakes to any future meets, so I'm sure you'll have other opportunities.

Back