FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! can i bring pink stripey wellies ? :) incase!! i like to be prepared, well sometimes....actually cherie wont agree with me with the amount of times i have blisters and sunburn haha

Bring what ever you like :D

That's cool Dal! :)

We're ready to roll.. except the cleaning part.

Long range forecast:
UK Outlook for Saturday 10 May 2008 to Monday 19 May 2008:
Eastern parts of England and Scotland should be largely dry with sunny spells this weekend, although isolated showers may develop. Some mist or fog is likely across northeastern coasts too. In the west, a mixture of sunny spells and showers is expected, perhaps with some longer spells of rain at times. During next week, those more showery conditions are likely to spread across the whole UK. There is an increasing risk of heavy and thundery downpours, most especially over central and southern parts, as the week goes on. Further areas of low cloud and fog are still possible over northeastern coasts as well. Most parts will be warm, locally very warm, with light winds during this period, although it will cooler in any persistent fog and down the east coast.

Fingers crosses ;)

well i gn clean mine the friday wen i get in from work as i have my meet the satday then wotever muck ipick up satday ill have to go over satday night and when i get to FITP x

Mine will get a 3 hour clean the day before, then thats it. It can have a quick wipe off when i get there but its not going to sparkling after a 3 hour drive!

i was just going to get the crap off mine, might give it abit more careing for now, depends what the weather is like on the friday i quess :pinkeye:

I will definitley be giving mine a thorough going over - especially as I've had one of the dirtiest Pumas on the last two meets - it's embarrassing!

I'm hoping that after the efforts of this weekend, you won't be able to see any rust on mine. :D

Only a couple of days away people!

Don't forget to wear your ProjectPuma Polo shirts if you have one and bring your showplates too!

I'll be bringing my spare URL stickers if anyone wants to buy one, as well as most of the spares I have, some of which have already been promised to people. Might I suggest we all do the same for the good of each other!?

Have a bit of a bring and buy sale :lol:

I've also emailed the people going with my mobile number incase your journey is disrupted etc and you can't make the meet point at Staples, Huntingdon in time for our 7.30am departure to the show. If that's the case, you can ring / text me and I'll come to the entrance with your tickets and show stand pass.

The venue details are on the 1st post in this thread.

FITP is at postcode: PE28 4NL. Huntingdon Racecourse - On the A14 just east of the Brampton Hut services on the A1.
Leave the A14 on the B1514 - It's clearly signposted "Racecourse"
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 61369&z=14

woo woo!
Just to mention my car is not feeling too good, well not on way home last night anyway.
Going to see what its like on the way home. I also have backache too and am havin to go GP tomorrow :( Doh! x

Awww hope you are feeling better for the weekend Vicky!!

I'll see what I dig out of my garage. Not much though I doubt.

me too :) im feeling fine in self, just hurts and sittin in my job in the chairs we use making it worse.

Occy health gna come see me and im seeing doctor tomorrow!
I havnt got anything to sell sunday guys...

1st post updated with "getting to the stand from the gate" info.

But on the day - just follow me I expect :lol:

Incase you haven't seen it, we have a spare ticket now:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Be quick if you want it!

Another little update from FCGB:

there is a small fun fair there and as Andie said the traders so bring some cash (no cash point on site), plus Fast Ford and Performance Ford Magazine are there

I wonder if they'll be a bouncy castle?

Back