FRP Duratec Turbo Project!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit, it would look epic in white, but in my opinion, there is no better colour for FRP's then imperial blue! When it's clean (which in my case is not very often), & the sun is on it (which is also not very often) it's just stunning!

Plus I'll have yours at my disposal soon so I can pick which one I want to drive!

Oo, te colour debate :) that's a tough one... I realy struggeled whit it before setteling on white, be it mine is diamond white, and not frozen white thoug :) I werry nearly ended up whit rebel blue.... :)

It's a very tough one, I considered a colour change as it's nice to be different, but in the end I think if have regretted changing it.

Nooooo, you are getting confused, I've never mentioned painting my car brown!! That's was the original colour of the arches when I first got it lol.

It was the wheels you were talking about, and they were going to be bronze not brown! You just tried to put me off by calling it brown. But I think I could pull off the bronze wheels!!

Nothing looks good in gold! 4 door focus saloon springs to mind..

Shame a car doesn't.

media

Latest posts

Back