FRP Duratec Turbo Project!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PumaNoob said:
This is the gold i had in mind. I know its all down to preference but i think this looks BAD ASS!! :thumbs:

Mmmmmm I like that gold! With copper brake calipers & highlights & carbon grills etc. :lol:

I'll swing against the current: don't like it. Perhaps that volvo copper metalic (I think that was the name?) that was brought into the program with S60 3-4 years ago? But I am not sure on that (i.e. it would fit the car) either….
I'd stick with the blue as it is…..
Just my two cents

Everyone is allowed an opinion, and it's good that we all don't like exactly the same thing, makes it interesting!

Either way I'm glad I stuck with the imperial blue in the end.

Yeah i know Sparx, its a stunning pearl colour in the flesh!

So i got my bumper glued up and didnt have time to take it to Pumabulid until yesterday afternoon because of work. They posted this on face book this morning!!

Its ready to go! Super fast service! Im going to collect it tomorrow and hopefully get it fitted this week! Im well chuffed!! :grin:

I managed to get my power steering hose sorted, and it looks a lot better then the old one, and hopefully dont leak lol :cool:

Steering rack adaptor

Pump Adaptor

Hose completed

And fitted

There will be videos soon!

Ok so i went to collect my bumper from Pumabuild, im really pleased with it! Im really happy with the whole service from Pumabuild from start to finish, bumper was turned around in a day, and Alan gave me new grills and a new splitter and even told me the best way to fit the grills! Superb service!

I got it fitted today, not the best pics but ill get some more tomorrow hopefully! Im just waiting for my lower centre grill to be powdercoated and its complete (other then any tweaks or fixes i need to make)

I think its time for some new track rod ends!

Luckily Alex Goodier (owner of 401) picked me up some new ones, and got a few bits plated for me. Ill get some more pics when i can get it on the ramps!

Latest posts

Back