Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes life feels like that Neil. Put your hands up to the things that are your fault, defend your innocence on those that aren't, or just say 'whatever' and walk away

Yvonne's hit the nail on the head there Neil. With some people, they can never admit they are at fault at all, so by default it's your fault instead.

Lot of rain up here at the mo. Once again the ceiling is leaking, which means the roof repairs the landlord had done were unsuccessful. Brilliant. Lying in bed listening to water hit a towel in a bucket. Like being water boarded but not as wet...

ArtfulHussy said:
Lot of rain up here at the mo. Once again the ceiling is leaking, which means the roof repairs the landlord had done were unsuccessful. Brilliant. Lying in bed listening to water hit a towel in a bucket. Like being water boarded but not as wet...

Neil's fault!

This morning my PS3 gave me some message about overheating and turned itself off and refuses to turn back on.

And to add insult to injury, the charging dock I bought last week for the controllers arrived ten minutes after the console stopped working.

CherryVimto said:
to add insult to injury, the charging dock I bought last week for the controllers arrived ten minutes after the console stopped working.
Ouch - that's harsh. :(

CherryVimto said:
This morning my PS3 gave me some message about overheating and turned itself off and refuses to turn back on.

And to add insult to injury, the charging dock I bought last week for the controllers arrived ten minutes after the console stopped working.
http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Yellow+Light+of+Death+Repair/3654
Also try holding the power button down for full reset.

hotrodspike said:
ArtfulHussy said:

Neil's fault!
:-D

Filling in forms that have no real relevance in life . ;p

Guess it keeps some pen pusher in work though ! :shock:

Spent the day at a beach picnic yesterday . Got stung by a jellyfish , bitten by ants , sun burnt my nose and to put the icing on the cake had a parking ticket . :evil:
Come to think of it the sandwiches were crap aswell ;p

Maybe Monday's should carry a "why bother" warning :roll:

maybe I'm an albino picnic planners apprentice , who likes entertaining the wildlife and making parking attendants feel worthwhile . :p

If so , think I'd better look for a new job :(

I hate it when the sun comes out its almost immediately followed by every skank alive crawling out from under their winter rocks and making a right load of noise usually pickling their tiny brains in booze to do it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Every road leads to Rome :shock:

Well it bloody does according to the cheap Italian sat-nav I got on ebay :pinkeye:

Dealings with hel performance.
Placed an order for a brake kit over the phone after talking to Dan the md nothing arrived phoned back someone told me it had been sent out still nothing arrived phoned again to be told nothing had been sorted and not sent out. So asked for my money back its now been 5 days and no money. Totally pissed me off and caused me no end off trouble as the car was booked for mot then to go up to get the cage put in.
Useless company and won't deal with them again!

Back