Happy birthday Colin

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you won't have known Colin (BOK) but he was a great character and the greatest Puma enthusiast you could ever have the pleasure to meet.

He passed away whilst working on his beloved Millie the day before Fiesta in the Park 2009.

Today would have been his birthday so I just wanted to take a moment to remember him.

[fullalbumimg]1978[/fullalbumimg]

[fullalbumimg]2215[/fullalbumimg]

http://gallery.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=112&sid=0b5970f0bcd2f16040e406e8a1d4ce3d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bit sad after reading through all that :(

Must remember the good times though, Col was mental (in the best way) and a true legend xxxx

Gets me every-time I read that thread Ed started. And getting that call at FITP nearly finished me - not knowing how to tell everyone the terrible news.

But having that emotion just goes to show how much of a great bloke he really was and how much help he'd be to anyone that needed it.

Absolutely, and he was always so spot on with his advice.

Then again, his sharp tongue shocked me on occasion, he didn't hold back!

Happy birthday Col, a true legend, and probably the most dedicated petrolhead I've ever met.

Wish you were still with us.

Sadly never knew the guy but if that was his "millie" in the picture then he was obviously a good guy, nice touch on his birthday, well done Dal

I never had the chance to meet Colin, but from all the good things which everyone has said about him.

Happy Birthday and you will never be forgotten.

Colin, everything he loved and believed in (Millies, chickens, early 90's cheesy pop... etc) will never be forgotten.

As those who have attended in previous years will know, one of the ways that we remember and celebrate Colin is by the small competition we hold at Fiesta in the Park. Everyone who has a car on the stand is automatically entered we all vote for each others cars in various categories. The winner gets to take home a trophy, whilst the poor unfortunate puma with the least points gets a wooden spoon. :eek:k:

Still feels like yesterday getting told the news :( worst journey back from a show ever that was...

however that last photo brought laughs after Benf getting lost for 45mins :lol:
not impressed on his return though hahaha!!

Have BOK the chicken hat in the minibox with me always for my memories :D

Yes - a tragedy and he was taken far too young. If you're looking down on us I hope you had a good day on Friday (sorry, I haven't been online for a few days)

As for getting lost, I'm glad my misfortune brought someone some pleasure!

Back