Has anyone installed nos

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, quickly ran to photobucket as I vaguely remembered putting some photos on there a few years back.

You need to tap into the fuel via the schrader valve on the front left of the fuel rail. Easy to do, must be as I did it :lol:

http://s408.photobucket.com/user/pdvs/media/WON%20Install/WON%20Fitted%20then%20Removed/DSC01334Small.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s408.photobucket.com/user/pdvs/media/WON%20Install/WON%20Fitted%20then%20Removed/DSC01328Small.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

http://s408.photobucket.com/user/pdvs/media/WON%20Install/WON%20Fitted%20then%20Removed/DSC01327Small.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9

Hope those help :thumbs:

They were working ok when I posted them but as Red (Matt) says, site must be down as I just tried now and no luck....
Getting....."Hang In There!
We're down for maintenance, but we'll be back shortly."

As for refills I'm out of the loop now as it's a few years since I was running my Puma on it. You may find information of a refiller or even a member who does refills on the Wizard of Nos forum....or even try google. If you think you may be using a lot I'd consider looking into your own refilling setup as it may be much cheaper depending on prices of refills in your area.

Good luck with your search ;o)

The adaptor was an additional part I bought while I was at WON in Doncaster, cost a few quid so not expensive and worth it for the hassle free fitting. Trying to tap into the fuel elsewhere is a pain in the bum from what I've seen elsewhere.

Yeah, you just need one to fit a shrader valve and the other end of it to fit your fuel/solenoid pipe connection nut. All depends what NOS kit your using but if it's a WON kit then you can order one straight from them.
If it's not a WON kit then not sure if 'that' kit will be able to fit as easily, and good luck if it's not a WON kit, you'll likely need it :lol:

:eek:k:

I called the wizards of nos and they sent me the adapter it fits the nos fuel line fine but not sure about the Schrader valve I thought there would be some kind of centre pin to push the valve in but there's not do you remember what yours looked like .

Ahh, ok. No worries. You have to remove the pin inside the shrader valve on the fuel rail. It simply screws out (anti-clockwise).
From what I remember it is fiddly unless you have a pin remover - and still fiddly then if you have a short remover as it can catch against the engine block a little when turning. I think I ended up buying one from Halfords or somewhere like that. It's basically a tyre valve pin remover that you'd use on a bike/car to let the air out quicker than pressing in the pin (like you did when you were a kid letting tyres down lol). Once you have it all fitted up with a line to your pulsoids then you don't have to mess about with it anymore.

Obviously, once this pin is removed the fuel will flow freely when the engine is running so make sure it's connected to your pulsoids or blanked off (or pin refitted) as you don't want fuel running out all over your engine bay. :eek:k:

Oh..and keep the pin somewhere safe for if you remove the kit at a later date and need to fit the pin back into the valve!!

Thanks for your help m8 that makes more sence now .im Gona try and get it fitted tomorrow il let ya know how I get on

Latest posts

Back