Hello From New Thunder Owner

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oli8925

Hi all on Project Puma,

My partner and I have just bought a Thunder after a few months of searching for the right Puma. We spent a bit more than we were hoping to but the car felt right and was easily one of the tidiest examples we've seen, as well as being a Thunder with all the toys, so we're happy. It drives brilliantly, is very quiet and feels very tight. The only other thing we could have hoped for is a different colour as neither of us particularly like silver cars but it's not putting us off this one.

I'm not planning to do much to it, although I have a habit of tinkering but to me there's not much that needs changing on it. I'd like some Eibach springs to bring it a little lower, other than that some rust prevention and tidying on the arches and some advisories from the last MOT that will need looking at.

Pictures shamelessly stolen from the Ebay ad, will collect the car tomorrow
Puma1_zps5dd60aaf.jpg

Puma4_zpsb49ccd7f.jpg

Puma9_zps19cd7e98.jpg

Hi and welcome :-D , was not my first choice of colour either but just wait till you get a good polish on her and watch her catch the early morning spring sunshine, she is going to make you smile :grin:

Hi, welcome along from a fellow Thunder owner. You only had a choice of moondust silver or magnum grey with the Thunder and the magnum is definitely the better of the two colours. Having said that, silver always looks cleaner than darker colours and it does grow on you eventually!!

Back