Impromptu Projectpuma meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Had Ben and Pat come to visit us today after they visited a nature reserve close by.

A lovely couple of hours with a cuppa and pleasant chat went all too quickly.

Thank you for the chocs and feel free to pop by anytime!

Thanks for your hospitality - and the warm welcome. As Pat said we were frozen having been outside for all but about 30 minutes of the daylight hours today (and a couple more in darkness!) so the hot drinks were wonderful. :derr:

Always welcome to nip in anytime.

As is anyone on here if they're in the South Cambridgeshire area! Always a brew on the go.

:eek:k:

Always lovely to see you both as always, as Dal says, you're always welcome to drop in any time you're in the area. As are any of our friends on here.

nobody told me!!!!! :'(

not much of a bird watcher but any excuse to put combats & camo paint on & run around the undergrowth like a nutter......!!!!

Why doesn't that surprise me?! lol

I think running around in the undergrowth might actuallt scare the birds away Jacko. You'd have been welcome to drop in for a cuppa though.

am going out again on Wed Jacko if you are interested

(not going to Cambs this time tho, and am going out with one of your colleagues - can you guess who?)

am not likely to call in on anyone for a cuppa this time tho :'(

The neighbours must have thought our 2 pumas were breeding sunday..lol

aaaah! poo! my pc crashed yesterday so iv only just seen all this!!!

im carless til 2mrw anywho (thur)

whos going? mike? nah! er........

Back