is it a real FRP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eddy said:
yer looks all good but just when i hpi check it, it come up with millennium puma and it says the colour is unknow and when asking the guy for the tickford sign off sheet he has not got one.

i havent got my sign off sheet mate, as it must of been losted. but when i ran my on the ford ets it came up as a racing puma, also when i insure it, it comes up as a racing puma. try putting the reg in a quote and see if it says racing puma.
but to be fair it does look like a racing puma, has he got the log book? cause mine says ford racing puma on it...

jay FRP#401 said:
eddy said:
yer looks all good but just when i hpi check it, it come up with millennium puma and it says the colour is unknow and when asking the guy for the tickford sign off sheet he has not got one.

i havent got my sign off sheet mate, as it must of been losted. but when i ran my on the ford ets it came up as a racing puma, also when i insure it, it comes up as a racing puma. try putting the reg in a quote and see if it says racing puma.
but to be fair it does look like a racing puma, has he got the log book? cause mine says ford racing puma on it...

Mine never does. Ford says its a racing puma Insurance companies dont have a clue :) although apparently this does happen alot with the FRP.

also i have a tickford sticker with my frp number on it on the slam panel

These could be the stickers that Rob got made up.

I have the Tickford logo with the number on my mudlaps, some people have stuck them on their seats and windows too.

oh dear.....
now id stay its a step back then.... is there someone at ford who could check it out? i did heard people changing the reg over and dvla putting them as a standard pumas?....

I think the car has been registered outside of the UK, which would explain how it has been re-registered incorrectly.

Back