Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for offer chardy....lets see!!

update; alternator is sorted!!!!!!
battery needs to turn up
brake bolts need to turn up

hardest work is all done tho....

Hi BenF can you email me the route?

If any one wants co pilots I'll be bringing the boys. And a west midlander who can speak yamyam too

BenF said:
ar well we'll av to av a chat wiv Hotrodspike then - it'll be orl roit cos eel hav some suck an all 8)

Ar, Arve got sherbert lemons, toffees, chocolate eclairs and sum Greys Erbals. If I get chance there might be sum chocolates and wine gums as well.

Oh, by the way Yvonne, it's tork proper not "speak" (Ar dunno, bloody northerners!)

Puma Babe said:
Hi BenF can you email me the route?

If any one wants co pilots I'll be bringing the boys. And a west midlander who can speak yamyam too

it ay any old West Midlander that can spake yamyam, Yvonne: exactly where is he from?

Right some good and bad news

Good is that im comming

Bad is that spike i wanna drive up with you. But my mates driving lesson dont finish till 10 so is there a chance we can meeet you about 10:30 by pumabuild or somewhere like yours.

Message me or text me plz :)

Right bed time night :) x

Ben, course I can tork roight, but sometimes I ave to speak English

Yvonne, Aldridge is just up the road from me, about 5 mins.

Burn8, I'm meeting Jeffenson at about 10.30 at Tamworth services M42 J10, if you're coming from Brum just come round the M42 or up the A38 from the Tyburn House then past Asda then head towards the A5. When you get to the A5 just turn right and you'll get to the Junction eventually.

2 hours later and the discs are built and fitted, engine mount is in and the new battery works.....

i might be driving to work tomorrow!!!

hotrodspike said:

Burn8, I'm meeting Jeffenson at about 10.30 at Tamworth services M42 J10, if you're coming from Brum just come round the M42 or up the A38 from the Tyburn House then past Asda then head towards the A5. When you get to the A5 just turn right and you'll get to the Junction eventually.

Bruv cant u give me a postcode and number of a building nearbuy cus i will get lost if i dont type it in my gps :O

Burn8 said:
hotrodspike said:

Bruv cant u give me a postcode and number of a building nearbuy cus i will get lost if i dont type it in my gps :O

5 seconds on google says its B77 5PS

http://www.motorwayservices.info/tamworth_services_m42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a funeral to go to Saturday morning, depends if I'm in the mood to drive afterwards

Latest posts

Back