Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First chance I've had to get online since getting back.

Thanks Ben and Jacko for organising such a great meet - they just get better. The line-up of 20 Pumas says it all !!

It was good to catch up with old friends and meet so many new ones.

So sorry about your kat, Jacko - at least it let you enjoy the day

Special thanks to Anthony, who acted as my co-pilot and took 'on the move' pictures with my camera for me. I'll upload some when I've sorted them out.

Just stuck up some photos...

Great meet... nice one Jacko, knew when to wait, and when to "enjoy" the drive... Good job on keeping 20 cars together. Well done everyone :)

Shame about your driveshaft :(

Gutted I missed this - I'd been to the last two years running :(

Bloody work.

I can't remember who I mentioned it to at the meet, but this is the test rig thing that the company I work for did for the original Puma at Ford in Cologne:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=2350" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just been farting about with an animated GIF generator:

leicsteamgif.gif

teamleicsgif-1.gif

:D

Love the GIF of the Pumas, bit unfair how Yips is in twice though! Was there a sly fiver involved in that one? ;)

Zenithus said:
Love the GIF of the Pumas, bit unfair how Yips is in twice though! Was there a sly fiver involved in that one? ;)

haha - I wondered why there was 18 in there when I only had 17 pics..lol.. will edit ;)

Edited now ;)

Yes, I know - but I think I took them as the black one moved from one end to the other and Dave (The Old Gimmer) in his FRP had gone. I'm still wondering about the other one! Any suggestions as to who it is (and a rear 3/4 picture) and I'll put them in!

Don't forget one FRP left early as he was having mechanical problems.

Back