Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not able to come to this one as black puma is "injured" someone drove into me and the lower subframe needs jigging after Helen had her accident. Helen need to go to Liverpool tomorrow for her residence visa application interview so we are driving the red frp down. anyone up for a convoy down the same way are welcomed

Good News.....

Ive been put on the sick from work for at least a week with meds - due to stress (Tension headaches/earache ad generally feeling cack with lack of sleep, various stuff going on atm but im always working/college/college work, and being told I may now lose my flat)... not so good news

but...

Doc has ordered me to take a break and 4get everything for a couple of days so as a last resort Ive borrowed some money and well

SEE YA ALL 2MORO :D (well later 2day)

spike. said:
C'mom Zara... we've all been looking forward to your unique personailty on the meet...

And you;ve yet to meet Ben :)

hey - I missed this one!

and what's wrong with me? I'm quite normal - it's just the rest of you... :crazy:

Looks like it's going to be a :cool: day.

Suppose I best go throw a bucket of muddy and gritty water over the banger.

Had a great day!! :drive:

Cheers Jacko and BenF for sorting today out! :cheer:

evening all, just home and thought I would put a quick post up to say I had a great day out. Thanks to Ben and Jacko for sorting it all out and I hope Jacko gets home without too many problems :( Hope it's nothing serious on the car mate.

Was great to see a lot of new faces at the meet too.

roll on the next one, whenever that may be ;) :lol:

thanks guys

last I saw of Jacko, he was with Warren waiting for RAC Rescue - sadly nothing any of us could do to get him going - am sure he will post with info when he gets home/can

at least we were able to push his kat out of the car park - would have been trapped in there until the attendant arrived on Monday otherwise!

Just got home and got a lovely coffee now. Thanks for arranging yet another fun meet Ben and Jacko.

Good to meet new and old friends again.

Thanks to all for your kind donations for cakes. We raised a grand total of £51 for Macmillan. Yvonne will send it this week.

Great meet everyone!

Great day well spent!

Company, food, cars, roads. Perfect.

Top work people :D

Look forward to seeing all the pics!

Hope that Jacko gets his car sorted swiftly.

He had no drive, couldn't get out of the car park, we had to push him out onto the road so he didn't get stuck in there.

Latest posts

Back