Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I sat in my car fuming for 10 mins when I finally arrived at the reservoir.

Dal said:
spike. said:
providing the car in front relises that someone is holding back, so the one behind, can follow, then should work.

iE The leader shouldn;t race off lol

We know the score on big meets Ross :eek:k:

Although I'm not going behind one particular driver (if they're going.. not sure) that never looks behind to make sure....

:x

Oh yes, I know the regulars do, but useful for the new people who are joining us :)

Looks like we might have fine weather for the meet.. fingers crossed!

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ather.html

Hi Benf,

Just so you know who's doing what, cann't make the noodles after, my nurse said its to late for me......no seriously might nip in for a quick drinks got a family do later.

I'm a strong possible for the meal, all depends what my son fancies to eat as he's a picky bugger...like his dad...lol

I know he's ok with noodles so shouldn't be a prob and my stomach's in fine fettle at the mo so a curry wouldn't go amiss with me.

See you all there, just about to transfer the route into my Tomtom incase I'm behind the person no one will mention, I won't know until I lose sight of him/her...lol

BTW, did I plot the route correctly on the google file I uploaded as I'd hate to take a wrong turn and end up driving in my own personal meet like a billy no mates....lol

As long as you put all the stop off pubs / meet points in, it doesn't really matter how you get there :eek:k:

yippeekiay said:
I'm a strong possible for the meal, all depends what my son fancies to eat as he's a picky bugger...like his dad...lol

I know he's ok with noodles so shouldn't be a prob and my stomach's in fine fettle at the mo so a curry wouldn't go amiss with me.

I have a menu, so you can ask me to see it when we meet up on Saturday lunchtime - then decide - no problems :)

Gonna have to say that I dont know if I can come now..... :(
Having some pretty bad financial issues atm

sorry but pretty much watch this space for me now .....

BenF said:
yippeekiay said:

I have a menu, so you can ask me to see it when we meet up on Saturday lunchtime - then decide - no problems :)

Excellent, that should get me taste buds watering :eek:k:

zarablackcoupe said:

Hope I'm not being presumptuous but could you not tag along with Jamie if he's ok with it???

I know it's not the same as driving yourself but would get you out for a drive all the same.

Doesnt look like my splitter will be here before the weekend :-( I will be coming splitterless, so please don't stare and make 165 feel uncomfortable :D

Many thanks :p

yippeekiay said:
zarablackcoupe said:

Hope I'm not being presumptuous but could you not tag along with Jamie if he's ok with it???

I know it's not the same as driving yourself but would get you out for a drive all the same.

yea.. I could like, but Ive planned to stay over with a friend thats all and have lunch and stuff down there...

Gonna see what happens 2moro..see if I can sort summat... really dont wanna miss it :(

but uv gotta come..........!

24hrs to go..............! yay!

please remember to keep an eye on the person BEHIND you so no1 gets lost and keep a good braking distance from the person in front of you as some of us older ones dont want another 'tractor moment'!!!!!

see you all 2mrw

C'mom Zara... we've all been looking forward to your unique personailty on the meet...

And you;ve yet to meet Ben :)

Come on Zara, you know you can get there somehow, even if you're not driving. ;)

This year will be the first year I won't be driving at this meet, as the Millie is getting fixed on Monday, but there's never a question about whether we're attending or not. Ben's Leicester meets are always bit special, mainly because of the people who come to it, and who we've made friends with over the last couple of years.

The first time I came to the Leicester meet was exactly a week after picking my first Puma up two years ago, and a decision I made the night before. If only I'd known then where I'd end up less than 6 months later... :-D

There's a muddy & grit laden bucket of water on standby to throw over the banger in the morning to smarten it up a bit for the meet.

:D

BTW: gallery set up and waiting for uploads..

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Latest posts

Back