May have been here before!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubatoo

Puma Supporter
Hi I have had my Puma since 2009 and was once active in other place and maybe here but life has got in the way of keeping in touch.
She was laid up a few years due to moving house and other issues but has been on the road again lately after some welding. More will be required!
Used to be Cubapuma don't know if there is anyone about who would know.

If your account on here was cubapuma you can re-use that one if you prefer, just let me know.

Welcome back in any case and glad to hear you've got it back up and running again for some more smiles :grin:

Hi red, thanks. Let me know how to get Cubapuma back please. When I tried to use it the site said it was already in use so think I must have set up before. Old email account was broken by provider so can't reset pw!

No problem, just send me a a PM with the email address you could have been registered with previously, if it matches the records then I can set that account to your new email, or another of your choosing. I will also set you a temporary password to regain access.

Latest posts

Back