mini coupe concept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mort666

Cool new car concept or just taking cocking about with a classic name/car one step too far? :)

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/240514/mini_coupe_concept.html

car_photo_325801_25.jpg

car_photo_325798_25.jpg

car_photo_325795_25.jpg

car_photo_325792_25.jpg

car_photo_325789_25.jpg

First time i saw it i thought it was ugly, still think the same.

This apparently is #1 of the 2 new Mini models

Looks like someone's trodden on it.

No thanks...

could never beat a proper mini anyways.... not the bmw crap produced these days

oh I don't know I think if the mini (not the coupe concept) was called anything other than a mini people would accept it more as the fast ones are pretty good to drive or so I have heard. they are certainly nippy round a track from my experience with them :)

It seems like a lot of people's hate for the current BMW version is that they are wrecking a classic british marque.

I don't think the coupe works as the roofline doesn't really match up to the relatively big and chunky front and rear.it all looks a bit out of proportion with it's high waistline (bottom of the windows).

I wouldn't mind having a standard cooper S or JCW version necessarily :)

I think it look like the same as the 'new puma' an elephant has sat on it lol

still not a fan at all

Well I will break with the majority - seemingly - I like it.... think it looks good.

And I definitely can see some 'Puma' in its development/styling.

This is what happens when car companies either A. Run out of ideas or B. Have to much time on their hands

When will they realise that if it aint broke dont fix it.

To be fair though im not sure how much the mini has left in it before it becomes another car, its got a limited design

Latest posts

Back