MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the flo flex rear wishbone bushes and they fit just fine, you tend to find you'll need oe ford wishbones as pattern parts are ever so slightly different.

more interior work
fitted 6x9's in the rear, sound great :D
DSC01437.jpg

stripped the roof out to cover it in black suede :cool:
everythings gone!
DSC01438.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

White carbon wrap, i love it :D
DSC01440.jpg

Also finally got round to wiring my dials up, not dark enough really but it shows the lighting
DSC01442.jpg

How it's currently looking

A nice new clutch

Old Clutch, luckily the fly wheel is absolutely fine

Bonnet chips, sanded down in stages and primed

I cut out some acoustic carpet for the boot and under the rear seats,the boot looks a lot cleaner when it's clean and it doesnt look so awful when there are no back seats

Black suede roof and black sun visors :D

Rear Quarters done in red faux suede

Got cleaning my arch liners, they've come up alright after 1 wash

Nasty, grubby alloy and this is on the back!

After a quick wash and polish with autosol (very surprised by this stuff)
They've come up alright, another wash and polish and they'll be sweet i reckon

Front bumper with a now matching lip, just need to t-cut the sprayed area bit to blend it in, have no before shots but it wasn't nice

thanks alot :) i think it looks pretty good too, the grills are panther black so they have a bit of shine, really looks nice when the light catches it so i hope they look good together

Red trim now fitted

Also did the 300mm brake upgrade a while ago, the discs seem to rust even if you look at them the wrong way

Thanks! cutting the foam was the hardest bit, easy to get rough edges, but i'm pleased with the out come. notice the black seat covers with red detail to match for now while i knock up the subframes for my black buckets. Hopefully the bumper and bonnet will be sorted tomorrow.

I think it's the best i've had it yet. Since owning the car in December 2011 i've had white suede, blue suede, white leather, silver leather and black suede (all fake of course) thanks for the thumbs up guys :)

Yeah i do it myself. As for the seats, i've toyed with the idea but not sure i'm up to it. i have a set of black ebay special bucket seats that i'd like to fit but it's just finding or building subframes that work. if not i might source a leather interior. or even better a leather back set and some classic cobra bucket seats for the front :D but as i have the buckets currently i'm going to see if i can fit them.

Gearbox will be back on tomorrow :D just had to buy 3 litres of oil though, it's not cheap :(
but at least i'll be able to put it all back together

The bad news is, the gearbox has broken when we tried to fit it back on... The good news is I'm buying another Puma! :thumbs:
I'll swap all my stuff over to the new one and carry on from there.

An idea has come to me. I will use my almost dead puma as a more track day orientated car! This will turn into a 2 Puma project thread after I take delivery of my new Puma! all the fun of a track re-build with the simple maintenance and upgrades of a road only Puma :thumbs: happy days

Latest posts

Back