MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely looking Puma, looks like you have worked hard on it, maybe mine may look as nice as your oneday :)

A collection of parts, interior mostly to put on my new puma TOMORROW! :thumbs:

Started to cover my parcel shelf in black suede, managed about a fifth before running out of adhesive :( So ignore the creases it's just a rough idea of what it will look like covered

NEW PUMA! Drives amazingly well!

A couple of front shots, i put my silver trim, my panther black grills and my old lights

Look at my arches :D

With the wheels and clear side indicators back on

Gave her a clean last night, and put a new clean air filter in and a de-resonated airbox. I wish i took pictures to show how dirty it was in there.

DSC01664_zps38244428.jpg

DSC01667_zpsb0a0b177.jpg

DSC01665_zps3c52c901.jpg

A few post wash shots, not great angles

Looking forward to the good weather again, i want to give her a proper clean with this lot:

I'm no detailing expert but i do appreciate a clean car and without sounding arrogant i'd say i can get a good finish with a proper clean :) very little experience with the above products so i can't give set in stone recommendations but it all works a treat for me

Nice collection; can't go wrong with Autoglym - you need a last stage product, though - either a sealant or a wax or both (as long as you put the sealant on first). Otherwise, all that hard work you put into cleaning, claying and polishing won't last as long. If you put sealant and/or wax on to preserve all your hard work, the finish will last longer, you'll only have to give it a quick wash to restore the appearance and you'll protect the paintwork.

This is excellent for a silver car:
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/werkstat-acrylic-kit-cat1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or more or less the same thing but a bit cheaper:
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/carlack-sealant-kit/prod_358.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Took advantage of Halfords 3 for 2 cleaning products today and bought some meguiers liquid wax, scratch x and a top up of auto glym shampoo & conditioner. Would get out and do it now if i were coming to FITP :(

Mondeo callipers and a sorry looking back box that will be getting cleaned up, already primed the tube with an anti rust paint

Suspension cap covers primed after a sand down and rub over with ESP - why do i never take before shots... (they were rough)

Had a mullered engine cover so i cut off the bad bit and applied some filler then sanded it down

A bit more sanded and a quick prime to check for any bumps

Letting it harden properly before i carry on with it

Gave her a clean since it was a lovely evening
Products used:
Auto Glym Shampoo & Conditioner
Meguiars Clay Bar & Detaling Spray
Auto Glym Super Resin Polish
Auto Glym Bumper & Trim Gel
Meguiars ScratchX 2.0
Meguiars Stage 3 Carnauba Wax
Autosol Metal Polish
Auto Glym Custom Wheel Cleaner
...and I think that's it

Blue LED Switches and Plasma Dials showing up a nice bit of light

Oh, by the way... That road is awesome! I took pictures on only straight bit (for safety)

Latest posts

Back