MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today the wishbones came off. I'm going to clean, prime & paint them and then add a mix of flo-flex and oem bushes & new ball joints then put them on my Puma :D

I must say, restoration is as much fun as modification.
Also ordered a lower strut brace for mine today.
Lots of pics tomorrow.... Probably

Here's the current situation, no wishbones and engine completely dropped. will make fitting the gearbox a piece of cake. also there is a metal cover on one of the bolts on the passenger side, it's gone now but i noticed it isn't on the drivers side... I think it's one of those things they add to make changing parts yourself a bit tricky. B*stards.

Gates cambelt kit arrived

Then literally seconds later another knock at the door

And a few minutes after posty arrived with new wiper blades

Came home to a few more bits
Clutch, slave cylinder and exhaust gasket

Then my neighbour brought round the new discs & pads

When the gearbox arrives I can start putting it all together :)

Cheers bud, i cant wait to get the other Puma restored so i can crack on with mine
i'm looking forward to seeing how much difference the new wishbones will make over the old ones

This arrived today :)

I started to get to work on the rear arches.
Removed the carpet and cleaned

Applied this

Then covered in this after a scrub with a wire brush which i didn't photograph :(

Then did the drivers side.
Managed to take a picture before the clean this time

Will add the black hammerite now :)

Did the quarter panel trims in black suede - just need the edges doing when they are back in the panels

Also did the same boot light mod

Random collection of bits p.s the black suede there is not how it is, that's just a big piece stuck on

With a black suede roof and panel trim i thought sod it, may as well do the parcel shelf too, needs a final clean up but not bad really

Back