MOVED to November 1st - 1 Year Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Administrator
Staff member
ProjectPuma 1 Year Anniversary Meet - 11th October 2008

Details are still sketchy but basically the plan will be to meet up at about 11:00 and was ready go for a bit of a jaunt around the local roads.

Stop for some lunch/drink/snack at maybe 12:30 - 13:00

Go for another drive with a plan to stop at a bowling alley at around 14:00 - 14:30

Where we will have the first round of ProjectPuma bowling! Hopefully there will be enough people to have a couple of lanes too!

Once done there (i have no idea how long to expect that to take) then go and drive over to a restaurant (probably a beefeater type thing) for some dinner.

I'd like to start putting together a list of people able/wanting to come so that we can get an idea of numbers.

I expect to be arranging this around the East Anglia area.

Comments/questions please post them here of PM me if preferred!

Available:

Red

bugger bugger bugger, I just lost a whole post with venues of bowling alleys, restaurants and places to drive as my browser decided to bug out..

Guess ill have to start again!! :fists:

ve4ry much doubt it as we will be just back off hol on 10th...planning on staying round North West area when we get back for a few days i think...

Depends where this is held i guess...

cant be doing the drive or affording the drive a=im afraid!

I have a ball that evening but should be able to come for a short time at the beginning (haven't spoken to Kev yet though!).

It would be great to have as many people there as possible.. So I guess if people put down the best weeks for them we can then sort it out for the week where most people are available?

Anytime for us but not the 4th October weekend.

:D

would like to make it if I can but there is a lot going on at the mo and I cannot commit just yet - keep me posted!

edit - just found out it is Open Day at school and I cannot get out of it

Bog!

I suppose if we shift it to early Nov it gives people more time and possibly more money?

1 year and 1 month anniversary meet :eek:k:

Makes more sense if more people can make it. November is normally a pretty quiet month for meets so would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back