MOVED to November 1st - 1 Year Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out that the nights haven't drawn in and there is no light!

(the clocks will have gone back by then - sorry, will take Captain Sensible hat off now)

Well we'll be doing whatever it is we're doing on a saturday or sunday, so I hope they'll still be light during the day for a drive / pictures etc.

Got a new date Mr Red boss yet?

hello, i can come along so long as it's after 16th October (when this bloody contract finishes and i have weekends back again - hurrah!)
please may i come, please, please -lol?!
and, thank you so much for it being in east anglia - bog all happens here usually :) even if i've moved by then, i'll only be in lincs which, lbh, is essentially north east anglia.
talia xx

I'd like to come! Nothing much booked in for October and one weekend in November so far! Let me know! Caz

Everyone is more than welcome to come along, provided we can agree on a date! :D

1st November sounds good to me. Might even be able to incorporate some bonfire night event at night?

Great! Well I will start planning the route, events and possible food places!

Lets get as many as possible! :D

Please see this thread for more updates:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=2280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And @Cherwass; that's irritating, you're one of the original ProjP meeters!!

Can't beat girlie shopping and eating lots of great food!!
I suppose the date was never going to be perfect.. we'll just have to setup another mini-meet at some point so you can come along :D

Or tell us where you'll be shopping and we'll do a 'drive by' to honour a founding member..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back