My new car- Ford Fiesta Zetec S Mk7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilburner

I've decided to replace my Focus with something a bit newer. I've been considering all sorts of cars but I popped into a Ford dealer to get a radio code and came across this

It's a 2011 Zetec S 1.6 VCT and after a test drive I was hooked. All be well I'll be collecting next week

Looks great... think that engine is a relative of the Puma engine also! :thumbs:

Great car handling is awesome.

Drove a 1.0 turbo last week for first time and what an engine that is and it was only the 100bhp version. Ford do a 125bhp and 140bhp 1.0 turbo with free road tax forever!

Enjoy

Ally

Didn't end up getting this car in the end. They poorly repaired a dent I'd spotted on the door that needed a respray in my opinion so I cancelled the deal

Well after the original dealers incompetence (Bristol Street Ford West Bromwich) I picked this up today and really enjoying it so far! Needs a clean again already though!

oilburner said:
Well after the original dealers incompetence (Bristol Street Ford West Bromwich) I picked this up today and really enjoying it so far! Needs a clean again already though!

Looks great :thumbs:

I read on another forum that there were spare bulb holders under the dash that are not used so I fitted some bulbs in there and they work! Also ordered some Poorboys White Diamond glaze too

Haha! Typical Ford! My Focus ST225 was the same - bulb holders, no bulb.

Back