My new car- Ford Fiesta Zetec S Mk7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was my money I'd go for any BMW ideally the 335d or 330d msports

We e also got an Audi S5 v6t less than a year old and it doesn't even have a sports mode, if it does then 2 of us couldn't find it driving the car back from Ireland last week!

I had a go in the M135i, stunning car but I can't live with the 20MPG fuel consumption and I've got a deep mistrust of diesels after my last experience with one.

For £31k new for the 140 bmw why haven't you brought the focus rs yet?

I want a car this year not next year that's why! You'd be crazy to pay that much for an M140 though, there's a BMW sales manager on babybmw.net that's selling them for £27k, plus BMW are offering a £4K deposit contribution at the moment too.

The BMW won't hold a candle to the focus and iv driven the focus and old 135 and even with more bhp the focus is superior

I can get you a 480 bhp rs3 through work, 5door hatch and mtm tuned

Will have to ask on Monday what they want for it

The s5 is £38 k but on 6k miles

Nah, the car park at work is full of STs and I don't really think you can use a Mk2 RS as a daily driver, hence me looking at other makes.

I ran my 520bhp sapphire as a daily only needed ht leads and a fuel pump relay in 2 years of very hard driving and track days!!

I also ride motorbikes and used to commute of my fireblades and r1's even when it snowed!

Back