My new project.... TURBO POWER!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

Got myself another car, its just gonna be a long term investment really, plan is to restore it back to its former glory, use it for 6 months and have some fun with it then sell it on hopefully for a profit!

anyway, here it is!

Its a 1989 S2 RS Turbo, looks a bit of a mess at the minute but its not in bad overall condition. The engine in the car isnt mine, my mate bought the engine and ive bought the rest of the car!

Needs a fair bit doing to it but it'll be ebay specials all the way, dont wanna spend mega bucks on it but i do want it looking smart and slightly different to the other rs turbo's out there

ive got the bumpers, skirts and a mongoose exhaust for it already so its taking shape!

List of jobs to do....

Stip it back to a bare shell
Tidy up all the bodywork
2 new sills needed
Full bare shell respray in diamond white
300mm front brakes
Engine required - full rebuild with about 180 - 200bhp
Front mount cooler
Koni suspension
Mongoose Exhaust
Recaro interior
Bonnet with mk2 focus rs bonnet vents
MK6 Fiesta zetec s 16" alloys
Powerflex Bushes

theres obviously more than that needed but thats the main mods that will be done on the car!

anyway a few pics!

Picture034-1.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

Liking it :D

I have a mega soft spot for that shape.. mainly because I learnt to drive in the 1.6i Ghia Orion equivalent :)

its now for sale, I dont have the time to give it the full attention it needs so £200 ono for everything or I'll end up breaking it for parts (which I dont really want to do.)

I'll put it in the cars for sale too

Back