New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Sorry I've not checked the thread for a few days. I will look up your forum name on my sheet tomorrow evening to see what status your order is at. I thought I was up to date with packing and posting everyone who had paid so far but I will double check and get back to you!
Hi, still not here…

Hi Emma,

I was aware of this thread from some time ago, but last time I checked (I believe it was february-March this year), the order had still not started. To my surprise (in the best way), the thing has already been achieved in the past months, but maybe I'm late to the party. Is it still possible to pay for 1 set of seals, or have you run out of them already?

I'm from Spain, so I believe that, in case you still have some to sell, the shipment prices may differ from the 35£ you mentioned before.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help

Hi Emma,

I was aware of this thread from some time ago, but last time I checked (I believe it was february-March this year), the order had still not started. To my surprise (in the best way), the thing has already been achieved in the past months, but maybe I'm late to the party. Is it still possible to pay for 1 set of seals, or have you run out of them already?

I'm from Spain, so I believe that, in case you still have some to sell, the shipment prices may differ from the 35£ you mentioned before.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help
Hiya, yes drop me a message with your address and I will get you a quote :)

I am sorry I have been a little inactive lately, however I would still be interested in a set of those rubber seals. Would it still be possible to get a set shipped to the Czech Republic?
Thanks in advance
Hiya, have I spoken to you since this post? Can you drop me a private message with your address please so I can look into the postage costs for you?

Emma, can I chip in? My efforts to get it shipped out of UK were not fruitful, but my son is moving to Brackley so he will have a UK adress. I would need one set (both headlamps, obviously), when I have the adress, I will contact you.
Ta in advance,

Hi, still not here…
Hey! Sorry I've not checked the thread for a few days. I will look up your forum name on my sheet tomorrow evening to see what status your order is at. I thought I was up to date with packing and posting everyone who had paid so far but I will double check and get back to you!
Hi, arrived yesterday and fitted puuurfect, thanks.
These ones were via evri; did the Royal Mail ones get posted in a box too?
Cheers,

Hey Emma,
my package arrived today, looking good. Thanks a thousand times!

Thanks, received ok but had to scrap my puma due to rust so if anyone needs a pair please message me. Same price £35 posted, Paypal friends and family if possible.

Latest posts

Back